Quantcast

Tacoma, WA MTB Riding?

I'm moving up to Tacoma and need to find some places to ride. I've asked a few of the bike shops and they haven't pointed out any good spots. Dirt jumps, singletrack, and downhill riding spots are what I am looking for. Any recommendations in the Tacoma area would be great. I will be going to the University of Puget Sound so the easier to access, the better.

I will appreciate any help. Thanks and ride on.

Hippy R said:
I'm moving up to Tacoma and need to find some places to ride. I've asked a few of the bike shops and they haven't pointed out any good spots. Dirt jumps, singletrack, and downhill riding spots are what I am looking for. Any recommendations in the Tacoma area would be great. I will be going to the University of Puget Sound so the easier to access, the better.

I will appreciate any help. Thanks and ride on.
Your not checking the right shops...try Old Town Bicycles, they'll tell about all the good spots!!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
ioscope said:
I'm not sure about vassault... did it go the way of titlow? Or have the Bimmers cut a hole in the fence?
I think there was some bad blood about that fence thing.... i havent heard any mention of VS from anyone... Im sure the builders have gone somewhere else working in silence so Titlow isnt repeated. By the time we hear about it the days are numbered.....

<sL4yEr>RuLz

Chimp
Mar 26, 2005
in NE Tacoma is good! It's a hidden little gem where you can get your XC fix. Check it, all singletrack, well maintained, however, no dj's...