Quantcast

Tacticool / carry every day

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Besides my keys and phone I carry these three things on an almost daily basis.

92283.jpeg

Klein Tools 11n1
Pelican 2380r
Benchmade 575-1

The flashlight I've carried for 7 years or so. I am on my 3rd one. I get them on ebay for $40-50 and they have a good beam plus mini-USB charging port. I like the size - it's easy to hang on to. It has an adjustable beam pattern and changing light which indicates battery life.

I don't love the size though and wish the battery lasted longer. Seems like I have to charge it every couple days if I am using it much.

Have looked at the Streamlight wedge and macrolight as replacements. Haven't pulled the trigger yet though. I feel like the tech keeps evolving and I will find something I didn't know existed yet. That plight mini-warrior looks like a contender also.

Whatchu all carrying erry day?

What's in your bike kit?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I have knives all around my home. When I carry one outside, it is this awesome little Fallkniven FH9 with a laminated 3G steel blade.

View attachment 159949
It's funny, I have a thing for collecting knives but have been carrying the same knife every day for years. I have a big collection of knives that dont ever see any rotation into use. They're fun to get out and fondle though. The Western L77 or CASE M3 I've picked up over the years are freakin cool knives

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
It's not an EDC (I'm not sure I see the point of walking around with a flashlight every single day) but the flashlight that rides around in my hiking backpack with me is a Zebralight SC-600. Love it.

Daily I carry an titanium Atwood Pest on my keychain and a Yubikey because I'm a security nerd.

None of them go in my butt, in case kidwoo was wondering.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I just picked up my 2-pack of this at Costco. Just got back from a ride with it.

Good for bears, moose, wolverine (maybe), witches, meth addicts, priests, proud boys, nazis, etc.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Has anyone talked to you about storing that crack pipe in your butt?? It seems that shit could shatter and leave you in a bad position out on a sled or moto ride. Your safety is my only concern here. Unless that's actually a kong ball and you keep the crack pipe in the kong ball in your ass then - if that's your thing - that's genius on your part and carry on.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Bear spray is an EDC for hikes, for sure.

But again, not for the butt. At least not that I've tried. I'm not here to kink shame.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Who's going anywhere these days? I put on a pair of soleless slippers and a worn-elbowed bathrobe every couple of days to shuffle down the hallway to the trash chute.

Once I got literally collared by NYPDs finest undercover dicks in the 59th street subway station for having a multitool (with no blade) clipped to my pocket. Let me tell you something. They hate it when you talk back to them.