Quantcast

Tacticool / carry every day

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
this thread is boring

Any of you guys know where to buy dynamite?
Ya Mexico. One time I went into the fireworks stand and they had a 6” diameter mortar, so I bought it. It had a fist size ball of gunpowder type substance on the bottom. IT WAS AWESOME! Nearly blew my face off and almost lit the neighborhood on fire. Totally worth it. So im sure dynamite is available.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
The rez stands used to be full of m80s, 1/4 sticks, 1/2 sticks and other items like tennis balls.

A 1/2 stick was usually 20 bucks. M80's were a dollar. Damn, it seems like a lifetime ago at this point.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I bought a pound of Lampblack (carbon dust) because I wanted to make a giant fucking mess. It shipped with a little piece of paper with a website address that sold ingredients necessary to make your own explosives.

junkyard

Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I too have enjoyed central america and the utilitarian purchase opportunities.

You just can't buy that shit in the US like a fella could in the past.
You could stop complaining on the internet about it and use it for good. Get down to Reno and buy black powder and the other ingredients and supplies. How hard could it be? Course I agree it shouldn’t have to be that hard.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
man, where was this shit when I needed a book report?

Ya’ll’re prolly reading the bile-bul down there in a sowth durrin’ hagh-skool.

I was already getting ready for the honky-apocalypse zeroxing pages from the anarchists cookbook.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Cant Kidwoo get those fish boomer bombs? Or the scare bird bombs? You know, the made-for-work fireworks?
I'm a chemist by training, so I could figure out how to make my own. I just wanted to make a dumb dude/knife thread more fun.

And lament the fact that in days past you literally used to be able to buy dynamite at the local general store. What a time to be alive! Sucks to look over your shoulder when you could have just provided a receipt! "artisan" steel....who cares. More locally sourced boomboom!

Last edited:

junkyard

Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I'm a chemist by training, so I could figure out how to make my own. I just wanted to make a dumb dude/knife thread more fun.

And lament the fact that in days past you literally used to be able to buy dynamite at the local general store. What a time to be alive! Sucks to look over your shoulder when you could have just provided a receipt! "artisan" steel....who cares. More locally sourced boomboom!
Well I did buy two flamethrowers off the internet.
DA3CCC62-4010-4C8F-A6B9-799294E06DF1.jpeg

Merica

junkyard

Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Time for a flame-off with a Tesla flamethrower owner
I would welcome the opportunity. Propane/map gas does burn hot but doesn’t stick. Absolutely no one wants to get sprayed with a flaming mix of gas and diesel from 20 feet away without one of those silver suits.