Quantcast

Tahoe Locals........Lakehouse Pizza

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
I think i heard they are but it might not be a pizza place when it's rebuilt, more of a fancy place. I was just over there this past weekend and it didn't look like anything had been rebuilt.

The good news is that a new place opened up in KB that's pretty good, Palusos (not sure on spelling). No lake front dining though, it's to go only.

There's also a great place in tahoe city that opened last fall called Front Street Station. Pretty much just pizza (by the slice also), beer, and a few sandwhiches. You can sit out back and enjoy views of the truckee river and rafters. Pretty good pie, I've been hitting this place up on a regular basis.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
I need to get that hope qr -> 20mm converter from you. Maybe we could meet up when you are up here.

If you like thin crust pizzas both of those places I listed above are very good. I also really like Fireside pizza at the Squaw village. VERY good pizza and the prices aren't that bad at all considering it's location.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
Brian HCM#1 said:
You NEED a Bulb 20mm converter? I have a few used ones.
Yeah. We talked about this a while back and you said you had some or could get some. Probably forget though since it was a while ago. Used is fine.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
kidwoo said:
Then go to paluzzo's b!tch.

I can coast on my skateboard from my new driveway and meet you there.
Showoff.

you'll find some way to turn your ankle purple on the way there.