Quantcast

Taipei Cycle Show 2011

wood booger

Monkey
Jul 16, 2008
the land of cheap beer
My Scott Genius LT has just that. A handlebar remote increases the rear shock's spring rate, reducing sag and steepening the HA.
You get into the Downieville Pro All Mtn this year to see if that $15,000 Scott was worth it?

I'm shooting for sub 2 hr for the XC, and sub 50 minutes for the DH. Those rocks should be scared.

Lelandjt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2008
Breckenridge, CO/Lahaina,HI
You get into the Downieville Pro All Mtn this year to see if that $15,000 Scott was worth it?

I'm shooting for sub 2 hr for the XC, and sub 50 minutes for the DH. Those rocks should be scared.
Is registration open? link?

Edit: Found it, registering now.
EDIT: FULL!!!!!! Trying to get on a wait list. Damn! It's only been 6 days.

Last edited:

Trekrules

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2007
Cool stuff from Kali,build in GoPro camera clips on their Amara helmet for all your Trail/XC biking adventures

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
Another hyper-flat flat pedals ;) with no axle :D

112 grams for the pair if i read correctly, wonder if they are "throw away" pedals... aka wonder how much they cost?

I also wonder what kind of load rating they are rated for? seems like they could snap off at the end of the axle and mangle your ankle nicely.

Delimeat

Monkey
Feb 3, 2009
Canada
112 grams for the pair if i read correctly, wonder if they are "throw away" pedals... aka wonder how much they cost?

I also wonder what kind of load rating they are rated for? seems like they could snap off at the end of the axle and mangle your ankle nicely.
112 is correct.. according to the peeps in the booth. They said that there are some in the field, but they are not actually being produced yet. Pig in the window if you ask me...