Quantcast

Take some f$!&** responsibility!!!!

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
So a guy hits a car while pulling out of a parking space over at the Boston Pizza across from my job. Instead of leaving a note he decides to take off before anyone can see him. Well he gets spotted and folks try to stop him. As he's tearing through the parking lot trying to escape he miss judges the turn and plows right into the store.

Karma? Justice?..call it what you want but now he's booked for felony hit and run, reckless endangerment, speeding, etc.. and he's caused a lot more damage than a little fender bender and almost ran over a shopper.:huh:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
:rofl:

I thought they decriminalized felony hit and run, reckless endangerment, speeding, etc. in canada.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
If this had been one of those hated "SUVs" MSNBC would be reporting live on the scene. Just a truck though... nothing to see here.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
If he'd have hit a Tim Horton's, there'd have been a lynching already.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
ohhhhhhh boston pizza. I remember hearing about those. Too bad Boston has TERRIBLE pizza. Easily the worst I've ever had. There are maybe 2-3 decent places to get a pie. Why on earth would you name your chain after the worst pizza on earth?

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
Pretty common. People make small mistakes that turn into bigger ones all the time. Like getting busted with drugs. Maybe it is a misdemeanor but then they try to eat it, which becomes destruction of evidence, which can be a felony. Or they don't tell the cop about the joint he missed on the frisk, which gets found later at jail. Taking drugs into jail is a felony.