Quantcast

take this friday and fuck it thread....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
buying bootleg live rem records off ebay at 2 AM because i can't sleep....

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Fall temps are here. My brother and his family in tow for the week so we will hang out this weekend. Will try to get to the gym tonight.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
up with coffee, cats and the dog fed, already have pooped.

grocery run, trip to the hardware store, repainting/rebuilding a wheelbarrow, and cleaning/service/replacing the fuel lines and filter on my poulan pro saw. i predict it will take twice as long as the youtube vid suggests. was going to get a booster today @ CVS, but will get it (and flu shot) when at work in a few days instead.

may get a ride squeezed in there sometime.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Woke up after 12 in pain, think it is a kidney stone.

At work now giving it my all.
When Dr's ask where something is on the 1-10 scale of pain I always have to ask w or w/o kidney stones factored in? Because that is a whole different level of hurt...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning and happy Friday.

Shit day at work yesterday; one of my PMs quit with no notice, leaving a BESS project up in the air. Many hustles to get some coverage, and still not there. Today should be teh funs.

Buddy arrives tonight for an impromptu visit and some riding, for this I'm thankful and stoked.

Bought nothing last night but a pastrami Rueben :drool: up since 5:30, having coffee and playing guitar.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
New Dog decided it was time to shit at 4:55 this morning, and since the alarm was set for 5:15, there was no going back to sleep after that. I got out for a 10 mile run...29 degrees makes for good running temps. MTB with splat tomorrow.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
How is it Friday yet? :confused: Between work, wife-invented projects, fighting pets and never-ending yard work, everything turns into one large blur. But, this may be the final DH weekend at Thunder so I am planning a trip there on Sunday because fuck it.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

did approximately 1.8 persons worth of work yesterday by my objective count, so I feel @Nick 's pain

will probably do about 1.2 today

saw Eternals last night. It was a hot mess of a movie. I do not recommend it.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Hey @Serial Midget could this be of interest to you?

you might be able to take an already approved drug plus a relatively safe IO antibody therapy to battle it.

You'd have to participate in a clinical trial though...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I don't think SM actually has a prostate cancer diagnosis. Just a big prostate, BPH, and elevated PSA that's being presumably treated as being from prostatitis given its trajectory.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Apparently the product that I work on just won a bunch of awards. One of the higher ups sent an email to all staff to say congrats to the team, and he ended with "Time for a tinny? Celebrate some this weekend!!"

:rofl:

This place is darn okay.