Quantcast

takin a trip!!!!!

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
well at 11:30 tom i fly out of dulles for snowmass!!! i've never been out west,and i can't wait to show them what the EASTCOAST has taught me! i'll be meeting stoneysnake there on thurs.i think we can take these guys. i wish my teammate and great friend dink was going :( :( . it just doesn't seem the same racing without him. i'll have knowone to really talk sh!t to.hope to see the other va. riders out there. tim price and his buds, mikey from wva.and a few others. THIS ONES FOR YOU DINK!!!!
banche

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
Just give'r, eh! We all know you and Brad will do us proud :thumb:

Oh - and don't underestimate the effect of the altitude there. The first time I rode out in Snowmass it just about killed me as I didn't take enough time to adjust. Granted it was XC but still. It sounds like you'll have plenty of time to acclimatize though before the race. :)

mcgowanc

Monkey
Jan 22, 2004
Boulder CO
DamienC said:
Just give'r, eh! We all know you and Brad will do us proud :thumb:

Oh - and don't underestimate the effect of the altitude there. The first time I rode out in Snowmass it just about killed me as I didn't take enough time to adjust. Granted it was XC but still. It sounds like you'll have plenty of time to acclimatize though before the race. :)
Yeah - It's crazy .. I have been out here a month - And I did the race up in telluride 2 weekends ago - and the Altitude still whooped my arse!!

Not to mention the epic climbs :) Good Luck!!

... I am trying to decide If I am going to head over to snowmass - Its looking less and less likely

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
well me and my ol lady are up and headed out the door. she's takin me to the airport this morning and then i'm off to co. its going to be hard to come home from out there and work the two weeks before stonesnake,and i head back out there to durango for the next race!!! but then there will only be two,or three days of work, before i head to canada for the masters worlds!!! damn i'm going to be busy this month :) :)

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
GOOD LUCK! You fools will like riding out there its totally different. It's actualy got this **** thats all pasty and flys up in the air i think its called dust. Your east coast speed will be even better. goodluck and dont make to much of a jackass of yourselves.

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
SDH said:
Dude, have fun and kick a$$

but remember it is all fun and games until someone gets a dick in the I
oh, I wouldn't worry about it -- Kalan learned that lesson the "hard way", if you will......:p