Quantcast

Taking the kid to six flags on thurs....any tips?

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
[russian accent] dragon swing after lunch is bad idea, okay [/russian accent]

stay away from frozen lemonade
make sure to get funnel cake before leaving
bring some of your favorite toilet paper

Scrub

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2003
NOR CAL, Sac/CoCo County
Parking is overpriced, I think it was $20 last year and it was WAY out back, I should of parked at the hotel down the street and walked or taken the bus/tram. Seemed like just about the same distance. Or park in the handicap parking if your rig fits. Be prepared for a bunch of little thugs acting hard and looking like they have game. haha

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Parking is overpriced, I think it was $20 last year and it was WAY out back, I should of parked at the hotel down the street and walked or taken the bus/tram. Seemed like just about the same distance. Or park in the handicap parking if your rig fits. Be prepared for a bunch of little thugs acting hard and looking like they have game. haha
I have handicap parking, plus its the only place a crew cab dually will fit.....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Last summer I went to an amusement park for the first time in 20 years. Realized that i do not like rides that I am not driving.

Buy the gold pass if they offer it. The one in valencia does, its not cheap but well worth it. Virtually no waiting for hours and you get re-rides. The look on kids faces when you don't get off the seat and you get to ride again is hilarious and saddening at the same time.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Keep your head and arms inside the Mixer at all times.

(+rep to the first person to identify that line)

Ed: Disregard the +rep. It's the first in a Google search. :p