Quantcast

talent?

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
slcpunk21 said:
Or I could even help haul gear to it. I have a big enclosed trailer 6x12 if that would help out.
Oh yeah! How did your trailer turn out? Did you add the cabinets and stuff you were thinking about?

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Snacks said:
Hey if you guys put on a camp please don't have an age restriction! :eviltongu I would like to take some lessons.....I need to take some lessons!
If we do get something put together, I'm sure we would allow any age, gender, and riding ability. Since it would not be a YMCA thing we could do that. And I think more people could benifit from that kind of format. Corey is going to check on the insurance, and the other details. So hopefully we could get something going soon. I would like to see it happen. :thumb: I know there are alot of people locally who want to improve on there game! We would have a blast! We could cover everything from bike set up(very important!) to jumps, drops, turns ect.......... And I am sure it could be done very in-expensively. :D

holliswood said:
If we do get something put together, I'm sure we would allow any age, gender, and riding ability. Since it would not be a YMCA thing we could do that. And I think more people could benifit from that kind of format. Corey is going to check on the insurance, and the other details. So hopefully we could get something going soon. I would like to see it happen. :thumb: I know there are alot of people locally who want to improve on there game! We would have a blast! We could cover everything from bike set up(very important!) to jumps, drops, turns ect.......... And I am sure it could be done very in-expensively. :D

Im on it bro! :thumb: Rich houseman already sent me shirts and stickers!
I emailed C. Reiley he never sent anything :( Oh well we can call him later...this will be cool...I will try to call you tonite!

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
RhinofromWA said:
Oh yeah! How did your trailer turn out? Did you add the cabinets and stuff you were thinking about?
Um yeah, I dropped the ball on that one.. HAHA... Just not enough time before the move to add it all. And now we are even more busy... so it's just a bare inside right now, but eh, it works.

I still got the MX bike, but I'm putting it up for sale, maybe we can meet up one of these days and I can get it out for a spin before it gets sold.

But back on topic if you all need some help with getting stuff in order I'll do my best to help out!

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
slcpunk21 said:
I still got the MX bike, but I'm putting it up for sale, maybe we can meet up one of these days and I can get it out for a spin before it gets sold.
Off topic!

This weekend. My club is putting on a Harescrambles and Poker Run! :D

Goldbar WA Hwy 2 about 15-20 miles east of Monroe.

http://www.stumpjumpers.org/GoldenSpike-gen.htm

I will be up there working at either a road crossing or sweeping (a club members riding course looking for injured or broken down partipants) on my buddies 2002 RM250 BRAAAAAAAP! This one! :D

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
holliswood said:
If we do get something put together, I'm sure we would allow any age, gender, and riding ability.
awesome. i'd be game for something like this, too.