Quantcast

tandem dh?

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
It's a Nicolai tamdem. Back in 98 or 99, Intense had a real DH tandem. Never went into production as far as I know.

This one in the pic looks like it uses the Helius rear end...8" of travel I think.

MisterMental

Monkey
Jul 26, 2002
UK
i think the jyst of the dh tandems that intense made were that the guy on the back is blind...
thats what i heard or read somewhere i think, it may have been dirt

Eurotrash

Monkey
Mar 2, 2002
MisterMental said:
i think the jyst of the dh tandems that intense made were that the guy on the back is blind...
Yeah, I remember think how scary it must have been on the back of that thing riding the maxxis cups.

Vrock

Linkage Design Blog
Aug 13, 2005
Spain
MisterMental said:

Yes, that's one of the main reasons.
I know a guy here in Spain that compete in the DH races and he's blind. He is the Dealer in Spain of Foes, Azonic, On-One, Romic, etc This picture was token in one of the first gatherings of SMTB in Barcelona.

Happy trails.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
always wanted a long travel tandem. still do. have a whole gruppo that fits one. but not wanting to pay $4000-5000 for a frame.. sigh...

ever wonder what a Intense M2 was. that would be their Green M1 tandem they made 2 of it i think. i want one..