Quantcast

Tarbell Trail Sunday 3/06

Mad Dog

Chimp
Feb 23, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
I'm going up to Trabell Trail in the Yacolt Burn on Sunday. Leaving from Vancouver @ 8am (ouch!) Start from rock Creek @ 9. I have room for two in my truck. Let me know.... :stupid:
Later Mad Dog

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
If you plan on riding the freeride stuff up there I'd change plans, it's all torn down. DNR decided to remove all of the trails they didn't like without any warning. I guess the XC stuff is still intact, so no worries about that.

Mad Dog

Chimp
Feb 23, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Thanks for the info, but I'm in it for the XC. I'm looking forward to the first eight miles-all uphill! Total masochist! I'll post about trail conditions when(if) I get back. Map available if anyone needs it.

Jun 20, 2004
so iheard that cold creek was built back up last summer , with safer and more sturdy stunts , thenTHEY come in this winter and rip it down again :? but then they let the moto cross boys run around and rip up that entire area , and THEY let the boys with guns shoot up the place and leave there beer cans and empty shells laying all over im so confused , thats my rant

I have spoken with the land managers out in the tilliMUK forest and there is an area that sounds like they are wanting to develope in the gales creek campground maybe all us portlanders and west side riders can get together and make something there some thing as fun as the cold creek trails , i think they will keep the stunts to a minimum but still could make rippin trails

anyways talk to you all soon
jeff@trailheadcycles.com

grand opening of our new store the weekend of april 15th prizes , vid premiers swag and FREE food :thumb: