Quantcast

Target is no place flirt with women

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I like talking to women wherever I am. Grocery stores are easy. But Target... good lord! Even if a woman is really interested in me, I can't compete with that shopping experience!

Target = woman*ADD

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
This is a funny post....

I hate target and most chain stores like it.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by stosh
This is a funny post....

I hate target and most chain stores like it.
Target >Walmart

not just cuz WM = :devil: but the class of women at Target is 10x better than the trailer trash at WM.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Originally posted by LordOpie
I like talking to women wherever I am. Grocery stores are easy. But Target... good lord! Even if a woman is really interested in me, I can't compete with that shopping experience!

Target = woman*ADD
Well, what the heck is up with them...shopping in a Target? :confused: ;)

My local Target shares a parking lot with a brewpub, so I am able to be entertained while the wife shops.

brewpub = man ADD

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Target >Walmart

not just cuz WM = :devil: but the class of women at Target is 10x better than the trailer trash at WM.

Ha, do you flirt with the workers?

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
Target is a nicer store to shop in but the stuff they sell there is complete GARBAGE. I prefer Wal Fart. Ever look at the people that work at Wal Fart. They are the same circle of familee that work at the travelling carnivals. INTERBREEDERS. I am convinced that Wal Fart is a cult. Take note of the people working there next time you go.
I got carded a month ago attempting to purchase a can of WD-40, no lie. :D

Knuckle

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Originally posted by Knuckleslammer
Target is a nicer store to shop in but the stuff they sell there is complete GARBAGE. I prefer Wal Fart. Ever look at the people that work at Wal Fart. They are the same circle of familee that work at the travelling carnivals. INTERBREEDERS. I am convinced that Wal Fart is a cult. Take note of the people working there next time you go.
I got carded a month ago attempting to purchase a can of WD-40, no lie. :D

Knuckle

WalMart workers breed with other breeds? :eek: They always seemed a step-above when compared to K-Mart, etc.

That would distinguish them from carneys and Appalachians. ;)

JimmyTwoTimes

Monkey
Jun 26, 2003
West Hartford
Knuckle,

You should be a little more cognisant of what you say sometimes. I work at Wal Mart and have enjoyed doing so for years. it is my life and income. Just because some of the 'part-timers' serve a particular image in your head, does not mean all Wal Mart employees are like them.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Originally posted by JimmyTwoTimes
Knuckle,

You should be a little more cognisant of what you say sometimes. I work at Wal Mart and have enjoyed doing so for years. it is my life and income. Just because some of the 'part-timers' serve a particular image in your head, does not mean all Wal Mart employees are like them.
Stop it may be a source of income but let's not get ahead of ourselves. it's trash central where i live.
WE GOIN TO WALYWORLD KIDS:D

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by llkoolkeg
WalMart workers breed with other breeds? :eek: They always seemed a step-above when compared to K-Mart, etc.

That would distinguish them from carneys and Appalachians. ;)
I knew someone slightly more anal than I would jump on that :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Man it's my lucky day!

We have a set of stairs in our building and it goes all 3 stories of the building.
Well, I was walking out on the second and I look up and a total up skirt shot of this girl who I'm totally in love with on the 3rd floor. She' so hot..... what a lucky day!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Man it's my lucky day!

We have a set of stairs in our building and it goes all 3 stories of the building.
Well, I was walking out on the second and I look up and a total up skirt shot of this girl who I'm totally in love with on the 3rd floor. She' so hot..... what a lucky day!

Don't you have a g/f tho? Are you in lust with this chick at work or in love?

Spud

Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Idaho (no really!)
Man it's my lucky day!

It is really embarrassing when you are hanging out in the bottom landing for 45 minutes waiting for her to show. :p

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
i think target is a great place for picking up ladies...... all you need to do is spot them looking at something....... For example a picture frame.... and say "i just bought that same from for my mother and she loved it" Not only do you come across as someone with good taste but also as someone that is caring.

This won't work if they are looking at thongs or makeup

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY

Don't you have a g/f tho? Are you in lust with this chick at work or in love?

Oh it's all lust!
Although she is a drafter too which peaks my interest.