• Tongue (getting kinda common though)

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Eye brow (ho hum)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nose (great for holiday decorations)

• Nipple (with or without chain)

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Ear (and people thought Pirates were gone)

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Tribal Arm Band tat (zzzzz....)

• Macho tat (e.g. skulls, dragons, ninjas, oriental writing, etc..)

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Multi colored, 1/2 body tat which you're still paying for...

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Other (includes some or all of the above)

Votes: 33 49.3%

• Total voters

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Originally posted by jackalope
My bad punkassean - I thought you were meant to say 'but' instead of 'bust'...So yup, I've got a big phat (that was just for you) omelette on my grill :o:
Again, just funnin ya...(see, I did it again :D )

As far as having 'ammo to fire back at you', I think I pretty clearly explained why I'm not totally overwhelmed buy the 'harcore' XC types...Just my 2 pesos...

And for the ever growing record, if a joke doesn't stereotype and/or offend somebody, then it's not funny...Period...(Just ask Bill Cosby)
Bill Cosby, I hate that sumbitch! Just kidding, I like south park and all that offensive type humor. But when you are on an MTB board and slagging a certain type of MTB riders, it is more likely to backfire on you. I personally don't care but I have seen people reamed for way less on RM. It was mostly a warning, if you cared. No skin off my back...

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Originally posted by jackalope
so being the modern day anti-conformist (I mean we did invent 'FREE-riding ya know),

Oh really? I didnt know that WE invented FREE-riding.....Did you know that Snowboarders have have been "FREE riding" since the early 90's ('93 to be exact). If you dont believe me ill send you a picture from one of my old school buyers guides where the word is printed many places to describe the boards intended use. And before that im sure someone else used the word.

Oh, and no tats or piercings myself.