Quantcast

tattoo thoughts

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
I have been thinking of getting a tattoo either on my shoulder or calf. It would just say "PSP". I have a few ideas i put on paper about a year ago... and I still like the idea. PinkShirtPhotos is something that I consider my life and who I am. So :monkey: am I a complete moron for wanting this tattoo? PSP has a lot of meaning to me, and I still like the idea I put on paper a year ago.

Thanks

ps. i am being serious here no asinine posts please

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Who fvcking cares what anyone else thinks. If it is something that really means something to you, then I say do it.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Your new found grammatical piety is going to your head.

I wouldn't say complete moron, but you need to think this through. I know more than a few people that have gotten tats because it was a spur of the moment thing or they thought it would be "cool" and they regretted it. You don't want to end up on some website of worst tattoos.

Last edited:

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
I agree with moff. Dont get the tattoo because you just all of a sudden want it. Heres a dumb idea, why dont you get psp drawn on you shoulder and then see what its like to have that on you shoulder or calf for a week. And if you think it would make you look better or just represent something then get. Other wise people that dont know what that is are going to think you are a pcp addict.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Well the thing is I am committed to the design but not sure on size, where to put it ect. I really don't thinks its a "spur of the moment" idea but it's not something I think about every day. I was thinking back/side of the calf area wouldn't be a bad spot for it.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
why dont you get above the line of the sleeve of the t shirt so when you walk around people dont see you have a tattoo. People are very judging. But when you take off you shirt or something then people will see it, other wise you will be surrounded by h8rs

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
Well than i say do what you want as long as you don't have a very revealing ridiculous tattoo. Something that your grandma would not see.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
You should pick out a woman's name and have it tattooed across your chest in 3 in. tall letters.

Then only ask out girls with that name.

When you find one that will go out with you, you can rip open your shirt and proudly proclaim that it is her destiny to be yours.

Now that's a plan.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I agree with moff. Dont get the tattoo because you just all of a sudden want it. Heres a dumb idea, why dont you get psp drawn on you shoulder and then see what its like to have that on you shoulder or calf for a week. And if you think it would make you look better or just represent something then get. Other wise people that dont know what that is are going to think you are a pcp addict.
ALOT of tatoo shops will do this for you for free before getting your tatoo. Any good shop should if it is your first. Really its a great idea to go for the temp before the total commit, or you end up with one like this.

My shoulder, and no it wasnt teh camera that made it blury, this is the result of impulse, money, and being too young to know better, and shopping by price rather than reputation. Its got cool 3d action in the sun

Now later in life, O wanted anotehr Tatoo, but I really wanted something thatmeant something to me. Something that would be a symbol of what I belive, and something i would be proud to show. And something that was quality work, had drawn, and not something anyone else would have. After about two years of deciding on it, having many different reputable shops draw out there final look, and getting a nice temp for a while to make sure it was what I wanted to have forever.....I have this

Last edited:

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
get em annd be proud, I have a huge caddy logo wearing a kings crown on my back as well as the start of shoulder sleeves that'll roll into greyscale faded flame sleeves with skulls and other items. My back will eventually be to the lower area and its above shirtline now!
If you question it you possibly are going to regret it. I get mine unknowingly and dont share them, people just see them and either ask or accept them!
Good luck and think it through before hand, if you decide too be proud and I beleive every tat should have a memory of why you walked in to get inked. Mines usually trouble or to forget something! :D

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I'm getting "Pobody's nerfect" and "this mess is a place" tattooed as two rockers on my gut.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
The idea that you have had the designs for a ear or so and still like them is a good thing. At least you aren't your average idiot who just walks into a parlour and points saying "I want that one".

I say go for the shoulder. Calf tattoos are so 1990's.

I don't regret my tattoos, but I probably wouldn't do them again, given the chance.

Go for it.

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
why not put it on your lower back like all the other chicks do?

all ballbusting aside, if it means that much to you then do it. your the one who has to live with it not us. but it would be a good idea to get it drawn on you first in a place or 2where your thinking of doing it and see if you really like it. but if the idea behind the story is to be proud of your photography or advertise your a photog, then why not put it somewhere where the public can see it clearly? i always thought that most who have gotten them did so to let the world know something about them thru a tat design. or it was a way to honor someone or something special to them.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
get "PSP" tattooed on the inside of your lower lip. That would be badass.

I should get "KRANKED" tattooed in old english lettering across my stomach.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
I thought you just came here to get made fun of. I guess you want it in real life too?