Quantcast

Tattoos

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I found it amusing that this thread was started by "unskilled." Reminds me of the thread where someone was the guinea pig for his friend's first tattoo ever. :rofl:

And unskilled, check out the "similar threads" links at the bottom of this one. Five different tattoo threads.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I was referring to Lovebunny, though now that you mention it, the story about the guy who got a smiley face on his junk while in the Navy is even better. :rofl:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
WTF Tattooed Eyeballs????? Thats just Effed. Anyways, I will have teh wife shoot mine tonight and post them up, two dragons on my back, mistakes, and the cross on my leg, one day when I have the cash I will do more on the leg, and cover the back with something thats a little more meaningfull to myself

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
I have a tattooed eyeball, but it was a mistake. I painted "professionally" for a summer between semesters. We'd use a pressure sprayer that put out something like 1500psi. We'd normally have a flip-tip to blow out the gunk, but on this day we didn't have one. Paint gun got clogged and while I was trying to unclog the tip it basically blew out at about 45 degrees (I did not have the gun pointed at my face) and shot me in the eye. I have a nice off-white latex patch above my cornea on my right eye.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Oh yeah. I have a sleeve (almost done) on my right arm. Chest piece, a trinity design on my lower stomach, and a small on my calf. That was my first tattoo.