Quantcast

TBB Slolom

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
IntensedhRider said:
Hey, Why doesnt TBB have Slolom this year? It's not using the chairlift or anything. I really think they should consider it!
Because they suck. Plain and simple.

TYM

Monkey
Sep 10, 2001
Torrance CA
I really don't think they have any interest. They couldn't even get slalom or mtn-x going during the last few seasons due to insurance issues.

rideagainst

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
CA
IntensedhRider said:
yup. I guess the are outta here! It's a bummer cause I only got to ride it one season. But I still got everywhere else. Like Fontana!!!!
I definetely dont think Fontana is worthy of 4 exclamation points...

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
rideagainst said:
I definetely dont think Fontana is worthy of 4 exclamation points...
I think it is worthy of 5 exclamation points!!!!! What Donny is doing on that little mountain in the middle of the ghetto is amazing. Southridge USA is single-handily preserving DH racing in Southern California and I think that's a great thing.

Every time I go out there I am reminded of why I race DH. Not so much for the course but for the atmosphere(thanks L.B), and the ride. I'm stoked that in the 2 years that I have been going out there, I see more and more new faces at the races. More and more new faces having a good time and racing DH and having a blast, as I have been for 2 years. Even though I'll be traveling around the country doing Nationals and other races, I'll still be at Fontana racing the winter series and Cal-State races because I like to race DH.

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
Fonzie18 said:
I think it is worthy of 5 exclamation points!!!!! What Donny is doing on that little mountain in the middle of the ghetto is amazing. Southridge USA is single-handily preserving DH racing in Southern California and I think that's a great thing.

Every time I go out there I am reminded of why I race DH. Not so much for the course but for the atmosphere(thanks L.B), and the ride. I'm stoked that in the 2 years that I have been going out there, I see more and more new faces at the races. More and more new faces having a good time and racing DH and having a blast, as I have been for 2 years. Even though I'll be traveling around the country doing Nationals and other races, I'll still be at Fontana racing the winter series and Cal-State races because I like to race DH.

Spot on, Donnie has done an amazing job, what i like about the place is not only is it a cool atmosphere, but i think Donnie does a good job of constantly trying to improve the place and the courses for us, and isen't sitting back and just taking our money cause we have no other place to go and race at the moment. If more promoters were like him, DH racing would be huge.