Quantcast

TDF Stage 12

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Westy said:
If each of the contenders took a day to attack it would make a lot of work for Discovery to keep defending.
A coordinated effort of a TRIPPLE PRONGED ATTACK would totally roxor discotrains world.
It wont happen because teams are selfish (probability rightfully so though.)

Stage one: kloden and some sprinters teammates. Attach, hard, test the field. Tmobile gives the stage win to helpers if they gain X amount of minutes on L.
Stage two: Kloden’s group got caught. Vino’s turn same as kloden but team with some racers that don’t really have anything to gain but a stage win. Again if X minutes are achieved let them fight it out, could be some no names chance to get their first stage win.
Stage three: Kloden’s caught, Vino’s caught now it’s time for the mighty bone crusher. Final climb. Tmobile attacks controls group tempo. Ulrich attacks, Armstrong follows Ulrich with selected helpers keep Armstrong off pace, pinched out of draft. ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK MUTHA****ER ATTACK!!!!
Repeat till dead.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
they need to open a can of whip butt Jay and Silent Bob stylee:

All you mother****ers are gonna pay.
You are the ones who are the ball-
lickers. We're gonna **** your
mothers whole you watch and cry like
little bitches. Once we get to
Hollywood and find those Miramax
****s who are making the movie, we're
gonna make 'em eat our ****, then
**** our ****, then eat their ****
which is made of our **** that we
made 'em eat. Then all you
mother****ers are next. Love, Jay
and Silent Bob

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The Toninator said:
A coordinated effort of a TRIPPLE PRONGED ATTACK would totally roxor discotrains world.
It wont happen because teams are selfish (probability rightfully so though.)

Stage one: kloden and some sprinters teammates. Attach, hard, test the field. Tmobile gives the stage win to helpers if they gain X amount of minutes on L.
Stage two: Kloden’s group got caught. Vino’s turn same as kloden but team with some racers that don’t really have anything to gain but a stage win. Again if X minutes are achieved let them fight it out, could be some no names chance to get their first stage win.
Stage three: Kloden’s caught, Vino’s caught now it’s time for the mighty bone crusher. Final climb. Tmobile attacks controls group tempo. Ulrich attacks, Armstrong follows Ulrich with selected helpers keep Armstrong off pace, pinched out of draft. ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK MUTHA****ER ATTACK!!!!
Repeat till dead.
A few days of Julich, Basso, Landis, Leipheimer throwing it down would certainly help to wear them down too.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
DRB said:
Ya'll are funny. Attacking the 500lb gorilla gets you nothing but trouble and heartache. Oh yeah and f'ed up.
so it's ok to be a bunch of looser sissys and sit up and just take it? not me man just call me Don Quxitoie (sp).

btw i got inspired and was going to book a trip to paris for the final weekend but at over a grand a ticket i cant afford it.

attack mutha****er attack!!!

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
DRB said:
Ya'll are funny. Attacking the 500lb gorilla gets you nothing but trouble and heartache. Oh yeah and f'ed up.

It looks like we got a bunch of future tour team managers right here on RM.
They all KNOW how to beat Lance. :sneaky:

"Everybody has a plan, until they get hit." Mike Tyson

The strongest dude wins.
And he wins by even more with the strongest team.

I get tired of people getting pissed at Ulrich and thinking he is a slacker for not attacking. He is just dragging his bear of a ass up the climb the best that he can. If he felt that he could ride away from Lance, he would be all over it. But he knows his place, and can hope that Lance falters.