Quantcast

TdF : Stage 17

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
16:10:39 - Evans Offers A Splash Of Coca-Cola To Photographer...

The rider currently in second overall, Cadel Evans has just been approached by a photographer on a motorbike. The Australian wasn't too pleased with the close proximity of the bike and, after a brief discussion, splashed some drink from a can of Coke at the shooter...
I sure hope that's captured on my DVR :)

L

luelling

Cadel is at 1:53 overall and he made up 1:04 in the last time trial. IF he gives the time trial of his life he may be able to win the Tour. It looks like Sat. stage will be a nail biter, even without Ras

L

luelling

did everything remain the same for the GC contenders after this stage?

Still Contador,Evans, Levi?
Yup. Contador is getting the yellow jersey today as well (they started without one, since technically Ras was still leading until he no showed at the start)

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
I am pulling for Levi... He was better than Cadel up the last mtn stage and he is capable of really moving in a TT. I think he has a shot too.

Odds are that its 1. Cadel, 2. Contador, 3. Levi... But I'd love for Levi to pull it out.

L

luelling

I am pulling for Levi... He was better than Cadel up the last mtn stage and he is capable of really moving in a TT. I think he has a shot too.

Odds are that its 1. Cadel, 2. Contador, 3. Levi... But I'd love for Levi to pull it out.
Levi isn't that good in the TT, Contador beat him in the last TT. Levi was towards two minutes behind Cadel. I have to say that if Contador stays focused and keeps on it, he could win many tours