Quantcast

Team dropmachine.com/Ironhorse/Sportchek Jerseys

sirbikealot

Monkey
Sep 19, 2001
Dundas,ON,CAN
Hey Folks,

we've had our jerseys for a while and thought I'd post them up, they were done by Atac, i've heard a few critical reviews but they were good to us and even shipped them out priority directly to the first Canadian National race for us
Great quality and very professional.
Here is Team racer Johnny Summachs jersey
(hint follow the arrow ;) )

For the Canadians on here, we have dropmachine.com/Ironhorse/Sportchek coupons for 10-15% off Ironhorse bikes and bike accesories at Sportchek, so feel free to email us or appraoch us at the races

Front

Back

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
sirbikealot said:
Sportchek is the only retailer for IH bikes in Canada at this time
Congrats. Thats pretty cool. Since you are sponsored I won't slam sportcheck :)..I just wish they sold their DH bikes in BC :)

Damn hot jersey too :)

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
Roasted said:
Congrats. Thats pretty cool. Since you are sponsored I won't slam sportcheck :)..I just wish they sold their DH bikes in BC :)

Damn hot jersey too :)
They do sell the DH bikes in BC, its just taking a bit of time to get them in. AND, follow the instructions on the discount page, and i'll send you one of them coupons to save you some coin on one too. ;)

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
dropmachine.com said:
They do sell the DH bikes in BC, its just taking a bit of time to get them in. AND, follow the instructions on the discount page, and i'll send you one of them coupons to save you some coin on one too. ;)
Cool, last year they outright refused when I emailed them about why the stores here didn't stock them. I was looking a buying one and they said it is not a valid market for dh bike (I think it was ottawa and calgary that had them) but I could get one in special to look at.

Next time I head to sportcheck I will have to get some coupons :D...I don't get to vancouver very often.

I am very impressed that they are doing a sponsorship. Thats a pretty big step...do you know if the jersey's will be available?

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
Roasted said:
Cool, last year they outright refused when I emailed them about why the stores here didn't stock them. I was looking a buying one and they said it is not a valid market for dh bike (I think it was ottawa and calgary that had them) but I could get one in special to look at.

Next time I head to sportcheck I will have to get some coupons :D...I don't get to vancouver very often.

I am very impressed that they are doing a sponsorship. Thats a pretty big step...do you know if the jersey's will be available?
Its like we choreographed this or something.... :)

Sportchek has ordered a couple hundred Dropmachine jerseys, and should have them in stores as soon as they are printed.

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
dropmachine.com said:
Its like we choreographed this or something.... :)

Sportchek has ordered a couple hundred Dropmachine jerseys, and should have them in stores as soon as they are printed.
Well now I do need to make a trip down. Looks like I have a reason to head back into the city haha

It does kind of feel like a question and answer sponsorship promotion haha...

Congrats again.