Quantcast

Team LUNA Chix NY MTB Bike Skills Clinic

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Join Team LUNA Chix NY Mountain Bike for a Mountain Bike Skills Clinic with Jimena Florit Dolzadelli (see attached flyer)

Date: Saturday, June 20, 2009
Time: 9:30am-3:00pm
Location: Luther Forest Trails off Hermes Rd., Malta, New York
Cost: $40 which includes a goodie bag and raffle ticket
All proceeds will be donated to the Breast Cancer Fund

Space is limited so please reserve your spot by e-mailing us right away.

Whether this is your first time on a mountain bike or you're looking to refine you bike handling skills, this is the clinic for you.

If you have any questions, please contact us at nylunachix@yahoo.com

This is a truly special opportunity so don't miss out.
We hope to see you there!

Theresa, Jen, Linette, Maddie, Samantha, Tracy
Team LUNA Chix New York Mountain Bike
www.teamlunachix.com/new_york_mountain_bike

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Oh this sounds so cool. Where is Malta, NY in relation to New Jersey? Is this more XC or DH?
Not sure where in Jersey you are, but Malta, NY is off Exit 12 of I-87 North, about 35 minutes north of Albany, NY (just south of Saratoga Springs).

It's an XC clinic (there are some bridges, skinnies and a teeter but I don't know how much we'll be using them) and we'll be doing an intermediate/advanced ride clinic in the fall as well. Let me know if you're interested.

NJ Jess

Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
mtbnj.com
but I'll try to make the intermediate/advanced ride. My sponsor is having a bike sales day at the shop, so I've been enlisted to help. Keep the rubber side fast,..even through the air.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
but I'll try to make the intermediate/advanced ride. My sponsor is having a bike sales day at the shop, so I've been enlisted to help. Keep the rubber side fast,..even through the air.
I'm guessing that it might be a better fit for you as a rider too as this clinic is geared more for the beginner/early intermediate rider.