Quantcast

Team Ridemonkey.com wins MS rookie team of the year

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
Yeah come on down for it and bring your Ted to ride!:clapping:
hell yeah!!! unless i find a nicer ride b4 then. gotta stop up at the shop and say hi to the old man! last time i was in the area he wasn't in. i'll assume you'll have a Ted skinny to for the ride?!?! maybe we can get Ted to donate some $$$ for us??

woodsguy

gets infinity MPG
Mar 18, 2007
Sutton, MA
So who else is doing the 50? Sounds like it will be just me, Badcrumble, and MMcG. The large group last year is what made it fun. It also looks like it might rain. But I haven't raised any money yet so I probably won't be able to ride anyway.

Oh and I made a google map of the 50 mile route

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
No riding for me until September, although my therapist told me they'd have me on an exercise bike in a couple of weeks.

I'll still be at the event though.

So who else is doing the 50? Sounds like it will be just me, Badcrumble, and MMcG. The large group last year is what made it fun. It also looks like it might rain. But I haven't raised any money yet so I probably won't be able to ride anyway.

Oh and I made a google map of the 50 mile route
How can you possibly know how many people are riding the 50? Did you see the picnic invite list? We have 30 riders and 7 volunteers. We have 11 people riding the 100 and 8 riding the 50. It sounds to me like you are just looking for a reason to bag it.

And you know what? That's pretty weak. Its a charity event you know. They don't turn away people who don't raise the minimum.

woodsguy

gets infinity MPG
Mar 18, 2007
Sutton, MA
How can you possibly know how many people are riding the 50? Did you see the picnic invite list? We have 30 riders and 7 volunteers. We have 11 people riding the 100 and 8 riding the 50. It sounds to me like you are just looking for a reason to bag it.

And you know what? That's pretty weak. Its a charity event you know. They don't turn away people who don't raise the minimum.
I was going by who responded to this thread. I'm not looking for an excuse not to ride. I just wanted to know who else is riding the 50.