Quantcast

Team USA with a surprise move

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Damn True said:
WTF?
How is it possible that GERMANY was even in this game?
Quality team play which is devoid mostly in the NBA. But the Pistons won with team defense, now that the coach of both the Pistons and the U.S. Team, Larry Brown is now bona fide in the player's eyes who showed up to play. i like their chances since i believe they'll buy into his system, because if they play a one on one selfish game, they're sunk.
i'm pretty satisfied with the players that actually showed, unlike all the other punk-ass bitches that bailed on the country because they're afraid. All of the original WNBA stars who were asked to go went. If i go buy a ticket for a game it'll be a Storm game not a Sonics game that's for sure......

cliffster5

In dog years I'm dead
Aug 23, 2001
Salinas, CA
Iverson has a lot to answer for. He's already been late to one team meeting for which I thought he was suspended one game by Brown (who prolly thought he was having a Deja Vu from the 76ers days). And he's one of the team's co-captains. Not many leadership points earned by him that day huh. Hey Skookum, despite your well taken point, I think they can win gold w/what they've brought to Athens but the team play is for sure the key to the win. They're not giving much away w/Duncan in the middle.