Quantcast

Team Voncooper US Open Video

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
You got that out fast. I personally really like that you focus on your own riders and team. The video has a good feel to it and I really liked the rc car jump. Would have been cool to have one of the femal riders talk about the race/team.

I liked how in past events you raced and video-ed, but I get the impression you did the video thing the entire time.

I don't understand your symbol- it looks like a hand with two thumbs giving the middle finger. That's not really the intention- right??

What's the next Voncooper team trip??

willem

Monkey
Jan 29, 2005
I did not race the Open this year. I spend all winter racing in Cali and wanted to just film for a weekend. I am going to interview Becky at the next event.

As for the Voncooper hand... It is a hand of BUDDHA. If symbolizes protection from fear.

Team Voncooper is sponsored by Mt. Snow VT. So the next stop for us will be Mt. Snow VT this coming weekend! Be There!!!

Also I plan on putting out another US Open Video with all the other footage I have.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Is that the Iron Shiek in the end prior to the podium shots???? Jeebus, I worked out with that dude once before a wrestling match in the 80's! "Iran #1, Iran #1, Iran #1!!!!!!!"

bfrich

Monkey
May 30, 2007
ct
Thank Goodness for Willem - Filming the East Coast events

He is the only one consistantly giving us some footage of East Coast mountains and east coast racers. Thanks!

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
hahahaha, I was in there, Willem was kind enough to film me right after I crashed twice. oh well.
i was joking man.... I seen some of those guys ripping at practice and quals.....

i think after this injury i will step it up and race (just once) to see how it feels.... and maybe i can create a team... "Team Crackhouse".....

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
Mr. Willem Cooper, aweome video as usual. :) id love to see your face at mt snow but im going to Blue Mt. this weekend to give them some support and help them get started in the DH scene.

are you guys headin down to wisp in md?

BUNKERCHUNKS

Monkey
Apr 8, 2008
EAST COAST
i was joking man.... I seen some of those guys ripping at practice and quals.....

i think after this injury i will step it up and race (just once) to see how it feels.... and maybe i can create a team... "Team Crackhouse".....
I really cant see you ever getting the ball's up to race..you just like to chime in and never show just like the Whiteface race ..you backed out..Keep clicking the cam it's safer..Buona sera, senorita

Last edited: