Quantcast

Technicolor Turner DHR's

Matt Glenn

Chimp
Jun 19, 2002
White Rock, B.C., Canada
My ride is in beauty shape at the moment but I figure at the end of this season it'll be time for me to get my ride repainted as I am not a huge fan of the silver/black I have now. Are there any fellow DHR owning monkeys on the board that would be willing to share their rides to provide some inspiration?

Even better would be if someone has made the choice to get there frames resprayed by the Turner Bikes Factory and if they could they so kindly share there experience with me.

Cheers, Matt

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
I just had mine redone by Olympic, which is the outfit that does all Turners PCs. They are a little pricey @ $130 for the strip and PC but i figured it was worth a little extra to make sure it was done correctly. I had a fine experience, it took about a week from drop off to pick up and the frame was perfect, no blemishes, etc. Color is semi gloss black.

Feb 9, 2010
Slow Cal
I just cover scratches with stickers. It is a mountain bike after all. If it really is a concern to you, save money buy just getting some touch up paint. If you are like the rest of RM, you'll sell your frame in 6 months anyways because it isn't the latest and greatest ;)

Matt Glenn

Chimp
Jun 19, 2002
White Rock, B.C., Canada
W4S - The stealth look of your ride is pretty sick, thanks for posting up the pic

Pepper Brooks - I am not to afraid to building a lasting relationship with my steed. So long as it doesn't sustain some kind of gnarly damage I am stickin with it. Besides my wife is getting a gravity bike built before i even get to begin to entertain the thought of swapping out for anything latest and greatest. ;)

dhr-racer

Monkey
Jan 24, 2007
A, A
i brought mine into a local powder coat place, doing a very custom $300 job with some special stuff, ill post it in about 3 weeks as we are waiting for a few powders that seem to be low in supply

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering