Quantcast

Technique for smashing someones face in...

Je3Re3My

Chimp
Nov 21, 2011
I was bored out of my mind today and did a Google search for "how to smash someones face in" and got some pretty amusing results.

This is good but you would need super human strength...or Hollywood. (On a side note, the actor who gets his face smashed in looks a lot like K.D. Lang)

Another technique would be the "Ottoman slap", which is said to be so potent that three strikes could turn rock to dust.

Does anyone care to elaborate about a good technique or maybe a proper way to get the ball rollin'?

Here is one comment I came across:

"If i was so inclined as to smash someone's face in I would firstly disable them
or better still stun them with an initial hit and then taking some form of
rudimentary weapon proceed to hit central to the face and then continue with the
same action as you would use when using a pestle and mortar. I would preferably
do this with the butt of a rifle, but beggers can't be choosers eh"

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
rent the movie irreversible....wait for the scene with the fire extinguisher....you'll probably want to take a shower after watching the movie.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
A little fake by today's standards, but at the time, this movie got a X rating for scenes like this.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
A happy face pounding is when ridemonkey member gonefirefightin clocks a guy in the face, knocks him out and we all have a jolly good laugh. :)

the urban dictionary version is sure to be slightly different.