Quantcast

Ted Williams Helmet Cam

nice video man, i was a little confused on if it was splitrock or the "other" trail at first, but then i saw the last rock garden...

i'm getting a 2020 helmet cam attachment for my camera here in a couple of weeks, anyone who wants to go out is welcome, it would be sick to get footage of all the RM riders... if it doesnt get super crowded... i'll most likely be riding with FactoryCostcoDH, Skate, and Fred r.- if not, just F.C.DH
and we'll be down there with my neighbor and his 17.2 megapixel camera if you just want still sequence shots sometime in the near future...

sick video's man, Alf- how many bikes do you have??? every time i see you, youre on a different one :)

Sep 17, 2006
That is, as soon as I get my new spring for the DHX, replace the spacers, and can get a ride. Maybe.... if Henry's able to take us we can go ASAP, or at least before your parents decide to take your bike away from you again for the next month or so... your parents seem to have a way with cruel and unusual punishment....

For everyone else's information, Bryce (cheetaprowlerDH) got everything from his bike and cd's, to his bed taken away because his parents THOUGHT he was ditching school, when he really wasn't, so he ended up sleeping in his garage on top of our homemade kicker for a night or two. Then his parents finally realized they were being a little too harsh and they gave him back his bed. So far he has been without a bike for around two months and they just decided to give it back even though they found out he wasn't ditching a long time ago.

Oh and the camera guy, Ron, is really sick. If you want some awesome photos to add to your collection plan on being at TW whenever he comes along. Super cool guy and a great photographer.

skate

Chimp
Aug 19, 2006
That is, as soon as I get my new spring for the DHX, replace the spacers, and can get a ride. Maybe.... if Henry's able to take us we can go ASAP, or at least before your parents decide to take your bike away from you again for the next month or so... your parents seem to have a way with cruel and unusual punishment....

For everyone else's information, Bryce (cheetaprowlerDH) got everything from his bike and cd's, to his bed taken away because his parents THOUGHT he was ditching school, when he really wasn't, so he ended up sleeping in his garage on top of our homemade kicker for a night or two. Then his parents finally realized they were being a little too harsh and they gave him back his bed. So far he has been without a bike for around two months and they just decided to give it back even though they found out he wasn't ditching a long time ago.

Oh and the camera guy, Ron, is really sick. If you want some awesome photos to add to your collection plan on being at TW whenever he comes along. Super cool guy and a great photographer.
So you two ready and able to ride. Just let me know we'll hit it up. In the meantime we'll do the local trail, until we set a day you guys want to go up. I'm thinking weekends.

So you two ready and able to ride. Just let me know we'll hit it up. In the meantime we'll do the local trail, until we set a day you guys want to go up. I'm thinking weekends.
i want to hit up ted williams tomorrow, i have my bike for that day only...
anyone else planning to ride? i doubt we'll have the photographer because its such short notice... unless we ride calaveras... i dont know...