Quantcast

ted williams?

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
San Diego area, California USA
so has anyone been hitting ted williams up these days? it's been so long since i rode i donno where the popular spots are anymore... i'm sure it's the same as before - Teddy, Anderson, Noble, Ortega, TLD, Laguna, etc... Let's RIDE!!

i'm lookin to ride with a few friends @ T.W. on friday...
there will be 2 Demo9 pro's, 1 BigHit DH, and me on my Cheeta... if youre down there and you see these in the back of a small single-cab, silver Tacoma, with a metalhead blonde kid in the back under the bikes and three guys smashed up front, its us...:bonk:

skate

Chimp
Aug 19, 2006
i'm lookin to ride with a few friends @ T.W. on friday...
there will be 2 Demo9 pro's, 1 BigHit DH, and me on my Cheeta... if youre down there and you see these in the back of a small single-cab, silver Tacoma, with a metalhead blonde kid in the back under the bikes and three guys smashed up front, its us...:bonk:
Hey are you riding the local trail tomorrow (Turkey day) or anywhere at all. I'm looking to ride, but not sure if I want to go anywhere tomorrow. maybe I'll just hit up Calaveras tomorrow before the big meal.

What's the scoop on your buddy and the purchase is he for sure going to be able to do it this week after his B-day?

no, thats flightline... right next door.
calaveras is getting close to that point, but wont reach it very soon, if at all.

i might be able to sweet talk my parents into letting me ride in the morning since it is right next to my house...

cory cant ride yet because he is still waiting for b-day money and the money from his old fork to come... he will most likely be able to ride on friday though...
if i do get to ride tomorrow, i will definitley be out at calaveras. what are you riding, can you do the southern rock-garden chute on the volcano??? i will be perfecting my braking on that trail for sure, its really gnarl.

PM me (skate+whoever wants to ride tomorrow and fri.)
:cheers:

Gregor

Monkey
Oct 8, 2006
Lake Louise, AB
hey, i would like to ride with you on this weekend. but i have to wait for my new fork and my TLD. Perhaps we can go on the next weekends.
ride on

skate

Chimp
Aug 19, 2006
nevermind,
now i dont have a front brake... lost fluid and cant get it done in time

god i've put too much money into my bike.
That's what's happen when you buy really used stuff.

It's cool though. I used to be just like you. Everything was really second hand and it constantly broke down and it was constantly being upgraded.
Untill finally I just said screw it and purchased at the higher end level, because all the money i put into my bike I could of just bought a high quality bike to begin with if only I woundn't have been impatient and wanted a bike right now.

That's why you see me with a demo and good parts on it. I just hate spending money more than once on the same compents.
Although I kind of been slacking these days like on the seat and the pedals and have put 20 dollars here and 20 dollars their.

I think in the past 3 months I have spend almost a hundred dollars on pedals, seat, and gloves alone. EACH......

In the end it cost more in the long run, because you end up spending money on real components, but only after you spent it on trying to save money on the cheaper stuff.

Sometimes it's just not worth it.