Quantcast

Tee Hee, I finally had a date, and it went well!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Well, since my ex-Girlfriend and I broke up a year and a half ago, I have been on one date. Today makes it two, and I get to have a second one with her :)

Guess I can't bitch about women anymore........:think:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
i hope you didint say "Tee Hee" on your date, but i guessing you didnt since you got a 2nd date. :D

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
TN said:
i hope you didint say "Tee Hee" on your date, but i guessing you didnt since you got a 2nd date. :D
i dunno maybe BM's got something here...... So Mike do you put more inflection on the Tee or the Hee?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
You gotta emphasize the Hee. If you emphasize the Tee, its all over. :)

Hopefully the bitching won't start, see seems cool. But, I guess its inevitable..... we'll see.

Anyway, her friends are in from her hometown, so we are all going out to dinner tonight.

Time to kiss my money goodbye................;)

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
LordOpie said:
did you just call me Sparky? :mad: ;) :D

You called me gay, when clearly, I just had a date with a girl.....oh wait, I never Specified that.....

Opie, dont hate, shes not Jewish, but..... she wants to be, does that count?

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
ive got a friend who is converting to judaism now. its kind of strange and she still hasnt given a straight forward reason as to why she's doing it. she's going to classes and, well, anyways, congrats on your date mike.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
And she hates me anyway right now, Because she wanted to See a movie but i couldnt because i was doing a 40 mile ride the next day a 6 am. So that's about the end of that

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
mwaha, well I am going to a concert with an IDAHO girl tomorrow night...I'm scared. I live too close to Idaho now...soooo many hicks... :dead:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
chicodude01 said:
Yeah, There are more girls out there, so I'm pretty much over it. She was a Prude anyway :blah:
There are waaayy too many girls out there to go around dating prudes...

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
binary visions said:
There are waaayy too many girls out there to go around dating prudes...

Unless the Prude is intellectually stimulating and has a good personality. There is more to dating and girls than just sex people.........

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
BigMike said:
Unless the Prude is intellectually stimulating and has a good personality.
No, then she's your sister or really good friend who's like you're sister or she's just too ugly to tap dance with.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
shw really wasnt that exciting, and she was too prude to kiss. so......... I Gave up because she wasnt ready to date

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
BigMike said:
Unless the Prude is intellectually stimulating and has a good personality. There is more to dating and girls than just sex people.........
Ya know, I used to think that too (that it's okay if she's a prude if there are other attractive qualities, I mean - I know there's more to dating than sex*).

Then, I found out that sex* can be a lot of fun if you're both loose (ha ha, okay someone make the joke) and open about it. It should not be treated so heavily.

I have lots of friends - many of them female - to have JUST intellectually stimulating conversation with. I require that my girlfriend be both intellectually stimulating, AND not a prude.

Hey, to each their own, though. I'm just sayin' that you don't have to settle for one or the other. There are plenty of smart, witty, fun girls out there who DON'T treat sex* like a life-or-death situation.

* please substitute all instances of "sex" with "sexual activities" - I'm not speaking strictly on the plumbing aspects. Lots of people have differing views on the act itself and that's fine.