Quantcast

Teenage Monkeys vs Adult Monkeys?

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
Kidwoo's debate with Redbull, Transcend with the SB crowd, and my own with Birdman111; highlights one difference: teenagers arguing with adults.

While I think the adults are right, I would hate to assume it was our experience and logic was the only factor.

Any comments?
You participate in Graphics threads and you expect us to believe you are an adult? :brows:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
It seems to me that the adult monkeys spend their spare money on whatever bike stuff they can get their hands on, while the young monkeys spend their money on whatever beer they can get their hands on.

The young monkeys are an evil necessity. Eventually they grow into mature monkeys. I've seen it happen with several members in the five years I've been here.

VaNIlLin81

Monkey
Jan 27, 2006
c-ville
It seems to me that the adult monkeys spend their spare money on whatever bike stuff they can get their hands on, while the young monkeys spend their money on whatever beer they can get their hands on.

The young monkeys are an evil necessity. Eventually they grow into mature monkeys. I've seen it happenwith several members in the five years I've been here.
:cheers:

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
Teenagers believe they are right all the time because they haven't been bitch-slapped by global reality often enough to know that generally, all humans of any age are wrong at least half the time.

It's all about the bitch-slapping, really.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
I'm 16, please don't throw me into the likes of birdman. I try to conduct myself in a manner befit of an adult because thats the way I'd prefer to be treated. Typing coherently and using my relative intelligence not only helps accomplish this little goal, but it also avoids me getting bitched at for posting topics like "mAd SICK nAstY drOpz 2 flAtt".

And I know who pete townsend is thank you very much because ever since I was a young boy I played the silver ball
That's frankly surprising, Dan. I had you pegged for at least 17. :biggrin:

J/K...your relative maturity belies your age. I started smoking reefer at 16 and look what happened to me! :bonk: