Quantcast

teh swine fluz!!

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i think i has it. :eek: :eek: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

actually i'm not worried about it in the least. i figured that i would get sick at some point this year being crammed in the dorms once again and having been isolated from the outside world for the whole summer. it could be something else, but i've just been feeling progressively ****tier and ****tier all day and that's what seems to be going around these days. supposedly there's at least one case on every floor of my dorm right now.

looks like i'll just have to rest up this weekend, which is good since i should be spending most of the weekend studying anyways for the 2 tests that i have on tuesday. now it's time to go eat lots of bacon to get back at those ****ers.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Does anyone actually know anyone with said infliction?

Monkey pox?

Anthrax?

Bird Flu?

I've ridden the canals in PHX and inhaled countless swarms of insects and still don't have mosquito aids either.

C'mon now.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i've been around both my brothers little germ factories since day one for the last 18 months/4 months....i don't get sick...he and his wife do....hahaha...

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
I'm sitting in the middle of WSU campus where we've had 2600 cases of swine flu...that's about 1/8 of the student population and they expect it could rise to between 5k and 9k. I think at this point they're considering every flue case to be H1N1.

Interestingly enough, it's curbed drinking games because kids are less likely to share cups and cans. Funny. *sniff*

nelsonjm

Monkey
Feb 16, 2007
Columbia, MD
Water pong is way better than beer pong anyhow. I don't like drinking beer with dirt and hair in it. It harms the taste of my piss beer of choice.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Friend of mine thinks he has the swine flu. His doctor didn't bother trying to diagnose it from any other flu strain. The state stopped bothering to diagnose and track the cases as there have been so many.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Student worker was sent home or told not to come in today (details are vague) because her mother has the H1N1.:think: Retards.