Quantcast

+ teh TGMT +

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Had a client schedule an early morning call today, late last night, and was upset that I wasn't there. Bitch, I wasn't even aware I had meeting to attend. Also got my new tool chest this morning. It's big. It took four of us to put it into the back of the Pilot. I need to round up three guys to help unload it. I already have one, but the other two I'm working on. Because it weights nearly 300#.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Wife's surprise birthday party went off with nary a hitch and she was caught quite unaware. I need to take the single speed downtown and buy coffee beans, as I am feeling quite fat.

I don't really drink soda any more, but Pepsi > Coke. Fight me.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
:wave:

Wife's surprise birthday party went off with nary a hitch and she was caught quite unaware. I need to take the single speed downtown and buy coffee beans, as I am feeling quite fat.

I don't really drink soda any more, but Pepsi > Coke. Fight me.

Don't know why but Pepsi with pepperoni pizza pairs better than red wine and chocolate.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
why PRK instead of LASIK?
Corneal thickness + her prescription (-7.5 or -8.0 iirc) mandated PRK. ICL was an option as well but since PRK involves not getting into the eyeball proper it is favored, at least where the correction can be complete (as opposed to -14 or the like).

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
just released today.

looks promising, but I see it going one of two ways:

-another "meh" sequel that's unnecessary after far too long has passed in a franchise
-an absolute fucking masterpiece.
I see a lot potential for zoomer references and it makes me a little nervous. "You seem very triggered right now". What happened to morpheus? they gave larry fishbone the boot?

Although I must admit- I liked life inside the "modified matrix" with jumps flips and kicks better than seeing ships fly around sewers.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
just released today.

looks promising, but I see it going one of two ways:

-another "meh" sequel that's unnecessary after far too long has passed in a franchise
-an absolute fucking masterpiece.
Apparently the Matrix games are considered cannon (who knew?). And part of the fight in the games was to get Neo's body back. So... This might be an 8th version of the Matrix, accounting for the failures of Neo's 7th generation. Also, Lawrence Fisburne(sp?) died in the games, hence him not being there. One of the scenes has Trinity in a tank too, so possibly her and Neo were both repaired and plugged back in?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
So after watching the boating and waterways guys clear water hyacinth out from the kayak launch using an air boat. I went for a hike. Came up on two guys walking so I put my mask on ( fucking maskless mouth breathers) they actually asked me why when I am outside I put a mask on when approaching them. They actually got it when I explained that I transport immuno compromised people and that the virus will kill them. One actually said oh so you wear it to protect others....idiots
IMG_20210909_091045185~2.jpg

IMG_20210909_091647623~2.jpg

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
This is a nice thing. Needs mullet though.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Our German neighbor Patricia has given us a couple-three restaurant recommendations. She also gave us the name of all the perros on the property. Frida, Fiji, Paloma y Popote. We went out and had delicious tacos and the prettiest cocktail we’ve ever had, dodged a massive passing thunderstorm, and now we’re back at la casita and learned that Frida is maybe scared of thunder because she just hopped over the gate and made herself at home on our patio.

CA179304-35F7-43D5-8A74-A54E0F98035C.jpeg

092534D6-FAB2-4012-AE2B-05F2505EE5D9.jpeg

Last edited: