Quantcast

Tell a true but embarrassing/rediculous/disgusting story

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Bike related- I was at the shop where I was employed when I was abotu 16, tuning up my bike for that weekends XC race. When I was done I went out in the parking lot to run through the gears and whatnot. In front of plenty of bystanders, I rode over a speedbump. Somehow the speedbump made both my feet fly off the pedals, and I landed with one end of the handlebar stuck in the pavement and the other end about an inch or two over my wang. The handlebar was perfectly staright up and down apparently, because it didnt move. I limped into the bike shop and lay on the floor of the stockroom for about an hour. Within a couple of hours the WHOLE area had swelled up quite a bit, with a tennis ball sized hematoma on the impact spot. The bruise spread everywhere, making mr. happy swollen and tender for like a week. I took almost two months for the hematoma to go away, and there is still a weird dent in the muscle there. The moral of the story is, thank god for barcaps.

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
I once had a rather wet fart at the dinner table at a large family dinner (Extended step family) however, it was at my own house thank god. I got up, made sure to face everyone as I left the room, then dashed downt he stairs, finished the job, cleaned up, changed, then came upstairs about 10 minutes later. No one seemed to notice.

Other than that, nothing too bad. I was at a work party once, had a bit too much to drink, then ended up connecting with a rather large co worker. Waking up still drunk, getting to work as I was sobering up, then being hungover as crap and receiving calls from numerous co-workers about my actions the previous night kinda sucked. Kinda sorta, really sucked. People in different divisions were calling me :(. I'm never going to live it down. I learned me a lesson though...

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
I love the upset stomach stories cause now I dont feel so bad anymore. About 7 years ago I was camping with my girlfriend and her family at a local state park. We had some hotdogs and burgers that were bought at a local ma and pop grocery and about half hour later me and the g/f go for a walk. We got about 1/4 mile away from the bathrooms and it hit me so hard I doubled over, tried to run and started loading drawers. I ran behind a tree and yanked down my pants as fast as I could cause I was still going FORCEFULLY. My girlfriend doesnt immediatly grasp my situation, thinking Im goofing off or something so she comes around the tree, the smell hits her and I hear her retch and gag and she backs off quickly and to her credit says in a very non grossed out way, "Ill run and grab some TP" So I am squatting behind this tree with poopy all over my drawers, inside my pants and all over the ground around my feet. I finally finish and notice that the trail apparently loops and comes around right behind me and I hear voices heading my way. There was absolutely nothing I could do, so I bury my face in my hands and wait. Theres a few bushes and trees between the trail and so they dont see me right away, pretty soon I hear a dude say "what the hell is that?" and I hear them start towards my through the bush. I am cowering and waiting for the moment of realization and the girls SCREAMS. The dude starts laughing his ass off and yells "Hey! theres some dude standing back here with his ass in the air!" more voices and all of a sudden I have an audience. Then they see the mess and the smell hits and they clear out pretty fast laughing the whole way. My girlfriend makes it back with an extra pair of her dads pants and some tp and tells me about a whole group that passed her talking about my "situation" as she tries valiantly not to burst out laughing. It didnt last and she collapses against a tree in tears while I go about the business of cleanup. Her parents never said anything about it, so I dont know if they ever knew or were just to kind to mention it.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
derekpearson said:
I love the upset stomach stories cause now I dont feel so bad anymore.
this thread is group incontinence therapy :D

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Going into a antique furniture store with my mom in Franklin, Tenessee when I had somewhat longish hair. I had the top pulled back and the lady working there says " I will be with you ladies in a minute".

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
While I love backpacking and being out in the woods my stomach has a VERY bad time digesting dehydrated food and after 3 or 4 days on the trail things can get a little tight in my stomach. So a few months ago I was backpacking in Tasmania and I started getting that knotted, twisted, gassy feeling and I know it is a few hours to the hut and the outdoor toilet. After about 15 minutes of debating and hiking as fast as I can I decide I won't make it and I break down and ask my buddy for spare toilet paper. He laughs and hands it over and I ran out into the woods holding my buttcheeks together with my hands.
So I think I'm fairly far off the trail and I dig a quick hole and drop the pants. 10 minutes later I'm nearly passed out from the smell and I'm VERY happy that I'm off the trail where no one can hear the noises. Then I hear a voice :dead: and then another. And then I realize that it's laughter. Turns out I had gotten turned around and was about 20 feet off the trail behind a tree. My entire group is standing on the other side somewhere between tears from the smell and in laughter from the noises. I walk back, hand a VERY depleted roll of TP back to my friend, hoist the pack and start walking as fast as possible. I got some grief for the smell, but I think everyone was feeling the food by that time. Needless to say I felt like a jackass.

I've also walked in on my roommate wacking it in front of his computer, right before he started cleaning up. 2pm and he can't keep it in his pants! He felt the need to apologize and stood up, trying to keep the pants up and explain himself. It made things rather strange for the rest of the year.

And I've walked into a brothel once with a girl I had just met a few days earlier. We were looking for a bar and the brothel resembled a bar...or so we thought. We got offered a special deal :p before we explained that we were mistaken and had been looking for a bar. I still remember the madam's face when she asked us "What can I DO for you two?".

That's all for now.

The Ito

Buck Fever

Monkey
Jul 12, 2004
Hipsterville USA
TheInedibleHulk said:
Somehow the speedbump made both my feet fly off the pedals, and I landed with one end of the handlebar stuck in the pavement and the other end about an inch or two over my wang.
You know it's funny when you recognize someone you know on a forum like this.

I somehow get the feeling that your actual name (or at least the one given to you by friends) rhymes with a certain instrument of feminine pleasure.

Have you spoken to Natie poo recently?

Buck Fever

Monkey
Jul 12, 2004
Hipsterville USA
derekpearson said:
I love the upset stomach stories cause now I dont feel so bad anymore. About 7 years ago I was camping with my girlfriend and her family at a local state park. We had some hotdogs and burgers that were bought at a local ma and pop grocery and about half hour later me and the g/f go for a walk. We got about 1/4 mile away from the bathrooms and it hit me so hard I doubled over, tried to run and started loading drawers. I ran behind a tree and yanked down my pants as fast as I could cause I was still going FORCEFULLY. My girlfriend doesnt immediatly grasp my situation, thinking Im goofing off or something so she comes around the tree, the smell hits her and I hear her retch and gag and she backs off quickly and to her credit says in a very non grossed out way, "Ill run and grab some TP" So I am squatting behind this tree with poopy all over my drawers, inside my pants and all over the ground around my feet. I finally finish and notice that the trail apparently loops and comes around right behind me and I hear voices heading my way. There was absolutely nothing I could do, so I bury my face in my hands and wait. Theres a few bushes and trees between the trail and so they dont see me right away, pretty soon I hear a dude say "what the hell is that?" and I hear them start towards my through the bush. I am cowering and waiting for the moment of realization and the girls SCREAMS. The dude starts laughing his ass off and yells "Hey! theres some dude standing back here with his ass in the air!" more voices and all of a sudden I have an audience. Then they see the mess and the smell hits and they clear out pretty fast laughing the whole way. My girlfriend makes it back with an extra pair of her dads pants and some tp and tells me about a whole group that passed her talking about my "situation" as she tries valiantly not to burst out laughing. It didnt last and she collapses against a tree in tears while I go about the business of cleanup. Her parents never said anything about it, so I dont know if they ever knew or were just to kind to mention it.

Clearly, we have a champion.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Buck Fever said:
About a year ago, I was leaving my fiancée’s apartment to go to work. I don’t typically stay there during the week as she lives in Frederick and I split my time between my two offices in D.C. and Fairfax. It’s around a 50 mile one-way journey from FR to FX and anyone who has done it at any time between 6AM and 10AM can attest, it’s total hell.

Well, the trooper that she is, she woke up at 5AM with me and distracted me before I could make it out the door. She made up for making me late by preparing a lunch for me as I collected my things to head to work.

While sitting in traffic on 270, I started fumbling through the lunch bag she packed for me and found a quart sized Ziplock bag of dried apricot halves. Not being one to control my impulses terribly well, I started consuming bite after bite after bite. An hour later, I was still on 270 having only made it as far as Germantown (about 20 miles). By the time I finally made it to the beltway, I had eaten the entire bag of dried apricots and I still had about 20 more miles of beltway and a stint on 66 before I made it to work.

It first happened about an hour later as I was exiting onto 66. At first I thought I just had to cut a massive fart; that was until I felt the moist heat trying to slip out. The next 20 minutes were possibly 20 of the most excruciatingly painful minutes of my life as I clenched as hard as I possibly could all the while pushing myself back in my seat and trying to manage the intense gurgling pressure building in my gut.

It’s probably important to note that my FX office consists of only three small rooms sharing one bathroom. On that particular day, I had three scheduled meetings between 10 and 1 to present our software to potential customers.

I finally pulled into the parking lot, burst into the office, dropping my briefcase, ran into the bathroom and crapped my brains out for the next 15 minutes, literally creating an underwater mountain. I did this another ten times or so throughout the day having to excuse myself from my meetings multiple times, each time trying in vain to somehow cover up my explosive pooing by running water, turning on the fan, flushing the toilet multiple times…whatever I could do to shield the sound from my meeting attendees and five co-workers. We didn’t land any new clients that day. At least the bathroom smelled like apricots.
dude you SHARTED!!!!!

tartosuc

Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
montreal
A long time ago, I was in the family car coming back from my grandmothers place with the whole family... about 5 minutes before we get home i suddenly need to go to the toilet right away... As my father park the car in the driveway, I'm already out of the car running for the door with my key in my right hand and my ass in the other...I get to the bathroom, pulldown my pants, sit down and do what i have to do...that when i realized that the toilet bowl cover was down... you can imagine my suprise and the mess it made! my parents enter the house and gets to the bathroom door... they laugh, laugh laugh...

i was very embarrassed!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
tartosuc said:
A long time ago, I was in the family car coming back from my grandmothers place with the whole family... about 5 minutes before we get home i suddenly need to go to the toilet right away... As my father park the car in the driveway, I'm already out of the car running for the door with my key in my right hand and my ass in the other...I get to the bathroom, pulldown my pants, sit down and do what i have to do...that when i realized that the toilet bowl cover was down... you can imagine my suprise and the mess it made! my parents enter the house and gets to the bathroom door... they laugh, laugh laugh...

i was very embarrassed!
bwahhhhhhhhhhhh

clancy98

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
when I was a young'n once I was riding my bmx and both of my shoelaces got wrapped around the pedals at the same time. There was nothing I could do but coast til I fell over, and I layedon the curb in this lady's yard and cried until she came out and cut my shoelaces off.

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
derekpearson said:
WOW! I feel so bad for this guy like I should send him a card or something!

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Buck Fever said:
You know it's funny when you recognize someone you know on a forum like this.

I somehow get the feeling that your actual name (or at least the one given to you by friends) rhymes with a certain instrument of feminine pleasure.

Have you spoken to Natie poo recently?
Seanypoo?? I thought that almost pooing the pants on 495 story sounded familiar. Yes I have talked to nate quite a bit recently. Over break I helped him begin preparing a 2nd gen RX7 he bought as a race car. He's still a big retard. Hows everything going?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
GravityFreakTJ said:
Buck, I had a similar experience while traveling.Just riding along thinking it's just gas and :eek: .Now i'm driving,leanin' to one side and holding my stomach, in desperate search of a restroom.Upon the horizon the lights of the BP store,which is CLOSED.Now i'm back on the road continuing my quest for a restroom.Finally I find a store that is open.I come skiddin' to a stop at the front door,sling my door open and go charging in the store.By this time i'm sweating,pale,and in serious pain.I looked at the young girl behind the counter and uttered"bathroom?".She pointed to directly behind her so i came around the counter and went in.What happened next is impossible to put into words,there was noises that came from me that i'm sure no human has ever made before and the smell was,well......bad.Just as I was gettin up I noticed that the door liked about 6 inches reaching the floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I now realize that the yong lady behind the counter has heard and smelt everything!I mustered my courage and walked out see her staring with jaw dropped :eek: (along with a couple on the other side of the counter).She said"You alright mister?".
This story and Buck Fever's story remind me of that scene in Next Friday where Willie is on the freeway after eating that burrito with all that hot sauce...that and the scene in Dumb and Dumber where what's his name is on the can in the chicks house!

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
dh girlie said:
This story and Buck Fever's story remind me of that scene in Next Friday where Willie is on the freeway after eating that burrito with all that hot sauce...that and the scene in Dumb and Dumber where what's his name is on the can in the chicks house!
The TurboLax scene, an all-time classic!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
mack said:
keep em coming. man that last one was too funny.

I one time got de-pants (completely) at a formal dance. I was too high to do anything but laugh at the time, and too embarased to serve the guy the day after. The day after was hell. :dead:

SERVE him? What were you gonna do? Throw down on the floor and start break dancing? Or better yet line dancing? HAHAHAHA!

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
dh girlie said:
SERVE him? What were you gonna do? Throw down on the floor and start break dancing? Or better yet line dancing? HAHAHAHA!
ah hahahahaha

One time I was leaving a baseball game, and I saw a crowd of people surrounding these two dudes fighting. Not one to miss a drunken fight I ran over only to see two dudes, having a dance off.

It was the lamest thing I have ever seen. When one guy would go, the other guy would pose.

Lamest thing ever.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Was on a backpacking trip, hadn't seen anyone other the the people in my group in days. Sitting down for lunch I told a story of a coworker who told me that after he serviced himself he would let his cat lick and "clean up" the mess. My friends just gave me a look like they were trying not to laugh in church, well right before starting to tell the story another group of hikers walked up behind me and stood their listening to my horrible story including a 10 year old girl. Red faced I just turned around and said Hi.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
This isn't an embarrassing story for me or in general, but I wanted to contribute to this post..and it's not even really a story, more of a me telling you something funny..

A year or two ago my friend in a drunken stupor started grabbing Stomper's trunk at an A's game. The girl in the suit pressed charges. They put him in an Oakland jail for 6 weeks. hahahahahahaha!

While in jail my friend grew a gross disheveled beard. And during one of the visits, on his way out he high fived the largest scariest inmate I have ever seen. At least he was making the best of things...I guess...

This story sucks because it doesn't involve poo...well it was a story about a dude in jail, so maybe there was poo involved. Poo punching and whatnot..

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
All the poo stories are making me sick.

I have a story but its not about me, but about one of my friends customers...she works the 'drive' (where people drop their cars for service) at an unnamed auto dealership in anywhere usa...so this dude drops his car off...and then her technician calls her up and says come out to the garage, quick! So she goes out there...and the tech was nosing through the dudes car...and found a pack of pictures...of the customer NUDE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Embarassing for him even though he never knew that they saw the pictures! HAHAHAHAHA!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Craw said:
This isn't an embarrassing story for me or in general, but I wanted to contribute to this post..and it's not even really a story, more of a me telling you something funny..

A year or two ago my friend in a drunken stupor started grabbing Stomper's trunk at an A's game. The girl in the suit pressed charges. They put him in an Oakland jail for 6 weeks. hahahahahahaha!

While in jail my friend grew a gross disheveled beard. And during one of the visits, on his way out he high fived the largest scariest inmate I have ever seen. At least he was making the best of things...I guess...

This story sucks because it doesn't involve poo...well it was a story about a dude in jail, so maybe there was poo involved. Poo punching and whatnot..

I personally woulda been grabbing Eric Chavez's trunk... :sneaky:

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I honestly don't know anymore.
I've got some stories. Most of them are from my experience so far in the Marines. Here's the one that is the most permanent:

My buddy at one of the schools I was at got caught underage drinking out on town because he passed out in his sandwich at a Subway. He was therefore punished with a demotion to Private, 45 days restriction and 45 days half pay. Restriction means that you can't leave your room except for going to and coming back from work. He can't even go out to the PX to pick up razors, his roomate had to do that for him. So he does what any Marine who's on restriction would do. He orders a complete tattoo parlor kit. Absolutly everything he would need to start his own studio. He's a very good artist, and he isn't bad at tattooing. He certainly wasn't the best for the first couple people he tattooed because he wasn't used to the medium. I was his third victim.

I ran to his room right after work and waited for him because I didn't want anybody stealing my spot. I had a bunch of ideas I'd been kicking around for a while, but none of them were simple enough for him to do. Me and him were thinking of ideas and he said that since I'm always talking about my dog, I should get my dog's name on me. This is obviously an excellent idea so I do it. I've got "SAM" tattooed right above my ankle in some graffiti-esqe letters. It comes out pretty damn good for his third tattoo. We're all done and I'm rubbing a little bacitracin on it when somebody who was watching says "DUDE, YOU SHOULD GET A TATTOO ON YOUR DICK!" My buddy with the tattoo gun wholeheartedly agrees. I was adamently against it until I realized it would be funny. Let the games begin.

At first he was just going to put a dot design on it, towards the base of the shaft. I had myself amped up, filled with aldrenaline and ready to go. I had the skin pulled taut and everything. He stuck the needle in and apparently I started screaming bloody murder. I pulled away but the needle is still in. It makes a pretty good upside down semicircle. I'm not happy right now. My dick hurts and there's an indelible mark on it. Everybody in the room is laughing (word spread pretty quickly about what was going to happen, and we Marines love to share the pain of others by making fun of them at a later point). My buddy with the tattoo gun is laughing too, almost to the point of tears. He suggested that as long as I had a tattoo on there, we should make it look like something. I agreed and he then put two quick dots above the semicircle. I now had a smiley face tattoo on my penis.

Everytime I have sex now, when the pants come off and "Dr. Smiley", as I now call him, comes out to play, the girl laughs at my peen. It's a pretty humiliating experience every goddamn time.

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
Jorvik said:
I've got some stories. Most of them are from my experience so far in the Marines. Here's the one that is the most permanent:

My buddy at one of the schools I was at got caught underage drinking out on town because he passed out in his sandwich at a Subway. He was therefore punished with a demotion to Private, 45 days restriction and 45 days half pay. Restriction means that you can't leave your room except for going to and coming back from work. He can't even go out to the PX to pick up razors, his roomate had to do that for him. So he does what any Marine who's on restriction would do. He orders a complete tattoo parlor kit. Absolutly everything he would need to start his own studio. He's a very good artist, and he isn't bad at tattooing. He certainly wasn't the best for the first couple people he tattooed because he wasn't used to the medium. I was his third victim.

I ran to his room right after work and waited for him because I didn't want anybody stealing my spot. I had a bunch of ideas I'd been kicking around for a while, but none of them were simple enough for him to do. Me and him were thinking of ideas and he said that since I'm always talking about my dog, I should get my dog's name on me. This is obviously an excellent idea so I do it. I've got "SAM" tattooed right above my ankle in some graffiti-esqe letters. It comes out pretty damn good for his third tattoo. We're all done and I'm rubbing a little bacitracin on it when somebody who was watching says "DUDE, YOU SHOULD GET A TATTOO ON YOUR DICK!" My buddy with the tattoo gun wholeheartedly agrees. I was adamently against it until I realized it would be funny. Let the games begin.

At first he was just going to put a dot design on it, towards the base of the shaft. I had myself amped up, filled with aldrenaline and ready to go. I had the skin pulled taut and everything. He stuck the needle in and apparently I started screaming bloody murder. I pulled away but the needle is still in. It makes a pretty good upside down semicircle. I'm not happy right now. My dick hurts and there's an indelible mark on it. Everybody in the room is laughing (word spread pretty quickly about what was going to happen, and we Marines love to share the pain of others by making fun of them at a later point). My buddy with the tattoo gun is laughing too, almost to the point of tears. He suggested that as long as I had a tattoo on there, we should make it look like something. I agreed and he then put two quick dots above the semicircle. I now had a smiley face tattoo on my penis.

Everytime I have sex now, when the pants come off and "Dr. Smiley", as I now call him, comes out to play, the girl laughs at my peen. It's a pretty humiliating experience every goddamn time.

You are serving our country and for that,I admire you.I know you are a Marine and could,i'm sure kick my arse,but dude!How did you ever come to the conclusion that tattoo'n your junk was a good idea?

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
ok mines not as bad as some of you got but this one time me and my girl were at the beach makin out and such.one of those things chicks totally dig. so wede just eaten and for some reason the fish tacos didnt agree w/ me that night. so i get up and sprint to the nearest place that had a bathroom with her running behind me. so i continue to make a mound comes out of the water. i was afraid to flush it. i go out of the bathroom and my gf goes what the hell was.... and cowers and runs out of the place. i feel bad for whover had to conquer mt. TJ. shes done some pretty embarrassing stuff but shed prolly get pissed at me for sharing on a public forum

I was at a party many years ago when i still lived in Wisconsin. This girl I worked with; Pam, had just moved into a house and was throwing a party. She had this friend Stephanie. Steph is smokin hot. Tall thin and tight. I had been working on her for a couple of weeks and this was the night it was going to happen-dammit.

So we are in Pam's room drinking adn we start playing 'have you ever?' Some body asks have you ever done____? If you have not you drink or whatever. I'm trying to mack on Steph and learn some intimate details at the same time (clever huh?).

Pam asks the question, Have you ever had sex with someone from work? (a bunch of us all worked together) it goes around the room and this girl Caroline looks up at me and says 'Not yet...' Caroline drives me nuts. Dumb as a stump.

So the game concludes and i strike out with Steph.

embarassing part #1

I just get stinky drunk and have to go lie down. I'm in my undies and someone comes in adn tells me that Steph left and was asking about me. I go running out of the bedroom in a t-shirt and red bikini undies. (it was in the 80's)

Steph is standing in the doorway. Looking right at me. Just kind of luaghs and turns around. I just say 'hey, so you're leavin?'

embarassing part #2- maybe not embarssing,but this story wins every time.

So now I'm feeling a little better adn start drinking a few more beers. I'm 18 and I wanna get me some. So I hook up with Caroline. we go back into the bedroom we were playing 'have you ever' in. So I'm pokin' her and there is this crinkling in the bed. I figure there is a bag of chips in the bed. I reach down adn get a death grip on it. I am just starting to throw it out over my back with a lot of force. Caroline grabs my hand and says 'That's mine'

WTF?

We went to high school together. In about .000001 of a second I go through everything I know about this girl.

She had kidney problems and was on dialysis.

I almost ripped out her colostomy bag!

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I honestly don't know anymore.
GravityFreakTJ said:
You are serving our country and for that,I admire you.I know you are a Marine and could,i'm sure kick my arse,but dude!How did you ever come to the conclusion that tattoo'n your junk was a good idea?

I'm not going to say that it seemed like a good idea at the time. It wasn't. Honestly, to this day I have no idea why I did it. The laughs got old pretty fast. I've been at my new duty station for just about 2 months now and just about everybody knows already.

I seriously think I'm going to get it professionally touched up so that it at least looks good.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
necrobump for a good thread. just searched and found this baby so i could post my campground story on another board :D