Quantcast

Tell me about your day?

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
Maybee I'm a jerk, but when I get home, I DON'T WANA TALK ABOUT WORK. This is a conversation between a buddy and I. Anybody else get this from their woman/wife? BTW, I'm Joebologna :D
JOEBOLOGNA : yeah
STEPHONSSONSSONSALOSONNSON: "HOW COME YOU NEVER TALK ABOUT YOUR DAY?"
JOEBOLOGNA : "LETS TALK"
STEPHONSSONSSONSALOSONNSON: CUZ I WAS AT WORK
STEPHONSSONSSONSALOSONNSON: IT SUCKED
JOEBOLOGNA : "tell me about your day"
STEPHONSSONSSONSALOSONNSON: "SUCKED"
JOEBOLOGNA : SAME AS THE OTHER DAY
JOEBOLOGNA : SUCKS
STEPHONSSONSSONSALOSONNSON: PMFP
STEPHONSSONSSONSALOSONNSON: SAME AS THE OTHER DAY
STEPHONSSONSSONSALOSONNSON:
JOEBOLOGNA : LEME TELL YOU ABOUT TOMORROW WHILE WE'RE AT IT
STEPHONSSONSSONSALOSONNSON:
JOEBOLOGNA : AND FRIDAY
JOEBOLOGNA : I'LL BE IN A GOOD MOOD BY FRIDAY EVENING
STEPHONSSONSSONSALOSONNSON: WOMEN DUD
JOEBOLOGNA : THEY LOVE WORK TOO
STEPHONSSONSSONSALOSONNSON: THEY CAN TALK ABOUT WORK TILL THE COWS COME HOME
STEPHONSSONSSONSALOSONNSON: IT'S LIKE THEY HAVE WITHDRAWALS
STEPHONSSONSSONSALOSONNSON: I HATE IT SO MUCH, I'M STILL DEPRESSED WHEN I GET HOME

JimmyTwoTimes

Monkey
Jun 26, 2003
West Hartford
I hear that. Why would I want to talk about work when I was just there for 9 hours? It's like extending the ****ing misery I just had to get through. No thanks! :mumble:

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
Maybee I'm just jealous of people that like work. I don't understand it. People here don't want to leave. They'd live here if they could. They simply have a deep seeded love for work. I can't for the life of me understand it. My wife comes home caus I make her.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
laura said:
im not sure why anyone would try to purposely get you talking.
Because he is refreshingly entertaining. He says the things everyone wishes they could say if they had the balls. He speaks his mind and nobody else's. He doesn't seem to care what folks think of him unlike many here wander around in strange cliques......

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Hmmm..well how bout this...you can sit at a desk all day in an old f*cked up, dilapidated, crappy, gross ass city building, rotting and having people bitch at you on the phone all day...and then have a story like THIS to tell when you get home:

This am my coworkers desktop was covered in blood that looked like it had dripped from the ceiling...so we called the facilities guy and before he can get here we hear this crazy ass scuffling in the ceiling...needless to say I shot out of here as fast as I could...and they get a ladder and pull out two HUGE friggin rats...one was about 6 inches without the tail...and poor thing had his neck caught in the trap, and the other one had just died but he had wiggled out of the trap...he was about 8 inches long...GROSS and sad...poor rats, but that sh*t scared the crap out of us...it smelled too...blech :blah:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Knuckleslammer said:
Maybee I'm just jealous of people that like work. I don't understand it. People here don't want to leave. They'd live here if they could. They simply have a deep seeded love for work. I can't for the life of me understand it. My wife comes home caus I make her.

what about the idiots who say if they win the lottery/become millionares they would NOT quit their jobs?? F'ing loser idiots

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
I Are Baboon said:
If Knuck ran for President in '04, I'd vote for him.

Thanks so much man. That really gave me a warm giddy feeling in my stomach. Not too many things do that to me :D

I'd run for president and I'd phucking win too. Who the f else ya gonna vote for? Kerry? Don't know which end is up? Bush? Can't even ride a rail trail without going over the handlebars. At least with knuck, you don't have to worry about me being consumed by the beaurocracy once I get in there. If I say something is gonna happen, it'll happen. Like for instance at the top of my agenda would be.

1. MEXICAN BORDER - SHUT
2. INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS - DONE
3. COMPANIES THAT MOVE OVERSEAS- THE :oink: THAT RUN IT GO TOO AND ARE NEVER ALLOWED TO COME BACK.

ANYTHING ELSE?

KNUCKLE 2004

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
jdcamb said:
Hmmmm let me guess did we have some urin in our wheaties this morning?

He would kick the FCC's ass. He's from Worcester home of WAAF.....

That's right. F the FCC. Where's O+A by the way? Thems would be my VP's
Not one VP, but 2, O+A none the less.

I'll battle the FCC. We'll have hand on hand combat with regular screwdrivers.

BRING_IT

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Knuckleslammer said:
That's right. F the FCC. Where's O+A by the way? Thems would be my VP's
Not one VP, but 2, O+A none the less.

I'll battle the FCC. We'll have hand on hand combat with regular screwdrivers.

BRING_IT

You need to get XM Radio. I heard they are going to have a new show up and running soon. Knucks for Prez Mutha ****as! Can I be the CIA Director. I got some peeps I need help taking out and I want to secretly invade Jamaica
:sneaky: .......jdcamb

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
what about the idiots who say if they win the lottery/become millionares they would NOT quit their jobs?? F'ing loser idiots
I would buy this company and fire my boss.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Knuckleslammer said:
I would buy this company and bulldoze the ***k over.

JD, sure you can be CIA man. Just make sure you remember RULE NUMBER 1

1. DON'T TAKE NOBODYS SH*T

OH and rule #2 How can we not forget

2. ENGLISH
Dude I am good to go. Ask anyone around here and they will definetly say I don't take any ****! In fact I have been known to start some too :devil: Before I dropped out of college I was a English major! I know all the big words! .....jdcamb

J

JRB

Knuckleslammer said:
1. MEXICAN BORDER - SHUT
3. COMPANIES THAT MOVE OVERSEAS- THE :oink: THAT RUN IT GO TOO AND ARE NEVER ALLOWED TO COME BACK.

ANYTHING ELSE?

KNUCKLE 2004
My wife better vote or else.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
jdcamb said:
Hmmmm let me guess did we have some urin in our wheaties this morning?
\

im not sure what urin is but i dont eat wheaties so that's irrelevant really. i did have a breakfast burrito with hot peppers in it though, if you are still curious.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
laura said:
\

im not sure what urin is but i dont eat wheaties so that's irrelevant really. i did have a breakfast burrito with hot peppers in it though, if you are still curious.
*whoosh* (delayed response as laura looks up at the sky) :think:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
laura said:
\

urino- or urin-

pref.

Urine: urinalysis.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Knuckleslammer said:
Thanks so much man. That really gave me a warm giddy feeling in my stomach. Not too many things do that to me :D

I'd run for president and I'd phucking win too. Who the f else ya gonna vote for? Kerry? Don't know which end is up? Bush? Can't even ride a rail trail without going over the handlebars. At least with knuck, you don't have to worry about me being consumed by the beaurocracy once I get in there. If I say something is gonna happen, it'll happen. Like for instance at the top of my agenda would be.

1. MEXICAN BORDER - SHUT

ANYTHING ELSE?

KNUCKLE 2004
Those are very fine points....you've got my vote...but I kinda like vacationing in Mexico...can I still do that?

stinky|Dan

Monkey
Aug 3, 2002
Even worse is being asked about how you feel in the morning BEFORE you go to work..... Hate it.

Can i vote in this election if i'm from OZ? I'd vote for ya Knuckle.