Quantcast

tell me what you think, please

olyman

Chimp
Mar 6, 2006
Sweet, Thank you there is a lot a great info around here. Itll really help me uot

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
olyman said:
So, do you think that bike will work out for a while? I feel like it will
Oh ya. You may depending on how hard you ride have to replace a few parts over the summer but the frame fork, cranks and wheels are good bones to work with. For the most part it will be tubes, tires, and break pads for you untill you feel the need for 170mm of travel F&R.:evil:

olyman

Chimp
Mar 6, 2006
Sweet, thanks, Ive only had it a day but i like it more and more, it feels nice. front forks a little soft, though i am 215lbs. Like i told you earlier i like the single speed. oh yeah thanks for the presta -->shreader adapeters, much nicer.

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
olyman said:
Sweet, thanks, Ive only had it a day but i like it more and more, it feels nice. front forks a little soft, though i am 215lbs. Like i told you earlier i like the single speed. oh yeah thanks for the presta -->shreader adapeters, much nicer.
I can get you a kit to stiffen the fork a bit.
Gotta go now.

Monkeybidnezz

Turbo Monkey
Dec 16, 2003
Pac NW
Looks like a decent entry level rig. A little rough for dhing, but overall it looks like it would be a good overall ride. If you really like the dh scene using that rig, you will love having a dually down the road.
Enjoy, and go ride the heck out of it.