Quantcast

tell me why guns suck

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i think only new, unusable, symbolic-value-only guns should be prohibitively expensive, not a simple piece of highly re-produced iron.

also, they don't always hit their target. isn't that why we use them?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
i think only new, unusable, symbolic-value-only guns should be prohibitively expensive, not a simple piece of highly re-produced iron.

:think:

Can someone translate?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003

Can someone translate?
i'm trolling, ya b00b. there's all this talk of rm being anti-gun, & i need to whip up some good froth.

so, if this thread can't be satisfied, i'm either doing it wrong or there's no strong anti-gun argument to be dispensed.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
i'm trolling, ya b00b. there's all this talk of rm being anti-gun, & i need to whip up some good froth.

so, if this thread can't be satisfied, i'm either doing it wrong or there's no strong anti-gun argument to be dispensed.
What?

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007

Can someone translate?
Translation:

Stinkle is trying to point out that only curio, specialty, and extremely rare firearms should be priced high and all other "common" firearms should remain affordable.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
another good point: why should a constitutionally protected right now be out of reach for the poorest americans?

oh wait...

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
'cause cars are much better.

A 43-year-old Nashua, N.H. woman faces murder charges after a man she's accused of running down during the weekend died.

Witnesses say the incident was sparked by an argument between Red Sox and Yankees fans at a Nashua bar early Friday morning.

Ivonne Hernandez is accused of killing 29-year-old Matthew Beaudoin, and injuring his friend, 21-year-old Maria Hughes, by running them down with her car. She's also charged with drunken driving.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Because you can't legally shoot the asshole who did this with his own gun...

They should find the person who did this, blow all his limbs off, drop him off at the dump were the eagles hang out, cover him with fish kill, and let them tear him apart in a feeding frenzy. That might be too lenient though :twitch:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080506/ap_on_sc/bionic_beak_7

The 15-pound eagle was found in 2005 scrounging for food and slowly starving to death at a landfill in Alaska. Most of her curved upper beak had been shot away, leaving her tongue and sinuses exposed. She could not clutch or tear at food.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Because you can't legally shoot the asshole who did this with his own gun...

They should find the person who did this, blow all his limbs off, drop him off at the dump were the eagles hang out, cover him with fish kill, and let them tear him apart in a feeding frenzy. That might be too lenient though :twitch:
brings back memories of bald eagles in AK.. where they all lived at the dump and hung out on trash dumpsters.

Might had been an American Indian who shot the bird in your story.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
brings back memories of bald eagles in AK.. where they all lived at the dump and hung out on trash dumpsters.

Might had been an American Indian who shot the bird in your story.
No mention or hint of who shot the eagle what so ever so that just makes you a racist ass. Its expected though N8

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
"Give me an hour with a third or sixth grader and they will never shoot a raptor."
so... 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 5th graders are untrainable?

I don't think N(eight) is a racist... just an equal opportunity hater