Quantcast

Tell Scotty to stop being a beater!

leprechaun

Turbo Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
SLC,Ut
Scott Crabill aka the Nutty Professor,the overlord of Go-Ride is having nappy time via a dose of morphine after being strapped to a backboard.He in all of his great wizdom was jumping at tanner park by himself when he cased a double and ejected over the bars and broke 3 ribs.His pee pee is a little red too.
Now howabout everyone here sends him a get well e mail and tell him he is too old to ride a hardtail and stick to jumping on his nice safe DH bike.
Send e mails to scott@go-ride.com and tell him to STOP BEING A BEATER!

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
Originally posted by Tame Ape
Is this the ebonics?
:confused:
Nope, krispy just doesnt have a decient grasp of the english language ;)

It was probably in my best intrests not to have said that

And to scott, i dont care if he stops being a beater or not, he needs to stop being a spoke nazi :p

Don

leprechaun

Turbo Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
SLC,Ut
just got an update,looks like he lacerated his kidney and will be held for observation for a few days.
All joking aside he rides with a large degree of safety and was probobly just down there to dig and didn't plan to jump alone.Sometimes accidents just happen.The funny thing is,he is always giving Von and I a hard time for doing gap jumps and he gets hospitalized on a 3 foot high double.Like i said accidents happen.
Heal up Scotty!

Mani_UT

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
SLC, UT
Crap... Imagine that if I hadn't snatched that Turner rails from his arms he could have been riding a FS instead of his 24" wheeled 2" front suspsension thingy and possibly save his ass from that crash :eek:

I feel responsible :dead:

ok not really :devil: :devil:

hopefully he will heal fast and use that time to come up with some clever design on some bike related item

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
damn that sucks, sounds like it was quite a nasty crash, i wonder what went through his mind when he relised he was on his own, that must have been horrible. crashing bad is my worst fear when riding alone, had a good few very close calls but luckily i've always been able to get myself back home.

anyway hope he gets better soon.