Quantcast

Telluride 100 - July 23rd?

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Anybody going to be in Tride for the 100 mtb race this year? I'll be in and around the area July 21 through the end of the next week ifn ya'll want to hook up for a beers or what not.
We will be climbing Wilson Peak Monday after the race if interested.
I'll be attempting Grays/Torreys, Evans/Bierstadt, Quandry with a side of Sherman if i can squeeze it in the week before getting to Tride.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
no doubt, especially the ones i'm doing the first week. I'll do a class 3 route to ditch the noobs and leave 'treats' on the others to distract the locals long enough to get up and down without issue.
I'm also going to scout a couple to bike next year.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Short answer: not around.

Longer answer: I'll be in Montrose for Yeti Tribe Gathering July 23-24, then very very very much considering starting a mostly self-supported through-ride of the Colorado Trail on the 25th. I think I have to summit a 14'er in that route. Just in case you might wanna join for some of those shenanigans, it'd be nice to have some company. I'll probably post a thread.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Ooo, I'll very much be looking forward to your through ride report. I was just talking to my brothers the other day about arranging a through ride at some point here in the next few years.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown

Longer answer: I'll be in Montrose for Yeti Tribe Gathering July 23-24, then very very very much considering starting a mostly self-supported through-ride of the Colorado Trail on the 25th. I think I have to summit a 14'er in that route. Just in case you might wanna join for some of those shenanigans, it'd be nice to have some company. I'll probably post a thread.
I've done some of the CT self supported, it was great. I did from denver all the way to twin lakes solo/self. And Molas Pass back to DGO with support but we camped along the way. Great times.
I'd love to join but I'm not in CO biking shape this year although I may get to do a little round tride.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Longer answer: I'll be in Montrose for Yeti Tribe Gathering July 23-24, then very very very much considering starting a mostly self-supported through-ride of the Colorado Trail on the 25th.
What a fine way to suffer through #funemployment. Sounds brutal, though.
I think I have to summit a 14'er in that route.
Nay - but Coney Summit (the CT high point) will FEEL like a 14'er. You remember that one? :brows:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
New plan! I forgot a good good friend who moved to OK will be in town that week either before or after Tribe / T-100 so I will not be through-riding anydamnthing because hanging with your homies > suffering solo on a bikepacking trip. So, I may be available for beers and shenanigans.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Sorry, was out of town this weekend. Shenanigans are cool! Remind me again, are you the one who did the race graphics? I know someone here as, at least in the past, I just cant remember who it was.
This weekends Shenanigans

Attachments

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Not all the graphics, just the logo. And I didn't really come up with the concept, the promoter of the race had the general idea (including colors and fonts) all picked out he just needed someone to make it a reality.