Quantcast

"Terri Shiavo Is ALIVE!"

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
APRIL FOOLS!

This is what some kid in my school said to some girl today, and the girl went and told the princaple. The kid got a 3 day suspension. Is that not BS or what!?!

If she can wear tape on her mouth about the issue and t shirts then why cant other students refute her for it? btw, is that legal. :stosh:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
mack said:
This is what some kid in my school said to some girl today, and the girl went and told the princaple. The kid got a 3 day suspension. Is that not BS or what!?!
certainly sounds like BS to me. Maybe there's more to the story that you don't know?

If it began and ended with a dumb joke, that kid's parents should go talk to the school. If there's more to the story, the school should go talk to the parents.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
mack said:
APRIL FOOLS!

If she can wear tape on her mouth about the issue and t shirts then why cant other students refute her for it? btw, is that legal. :stosh:
Bwaha, I and a bunch of other people were wearing masking tape on our mouths reading "Don't pull the Pope's feeding tube!".

Yes, I'm tasteless. Have a sense of humor.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
High school is just silly. I am sure there is something better for the adults to do other than whine about what color the kids' hair is, or what they are wearing, or their tasteless jokes. Sadly, when you are a kid you pretty much have no rights, unless your parents are willing to fight for you.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Funny thing is this kid is a nice kid. The girl is a punk bitch who wears fall out boy pins on her back packs and other 'rebel child' thingys. Like a pin that says "abortion is murder" she is a total bitch, and deserves to be made fun of.

A few weeks ago i told her some one should remove her feeding tube. Another kid wrote a sign and put it on her that read "Save shiavo, kill amy"

Maybe she whined hard enough and he couldnt handle it. :D

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
I would be pissed. I would make a huge scene and have both parents in the Principals office in 15min.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
mack said:
Funny thing is this kid is a nice kid. The girl is a punk bitch who wears fall out boy pins on her back packs and other 'rebel child' thingys. Like a pin that says "abortion is murder" she is a total bitch, and deserves to be made fun of.

A few weeks ago i told her some one should remove her feeding tube. Another kid wrote a sign and put it on her that read "Save shiavo, kill amy"

Maybe she whined hard enough and he couldnt handle it. :D

Hmmm,
Well if that is how you and the kid have treated her in the past it seems like your buddy may have gotten what he deserved. Karma?