Quantcast

For Sale Test sale thread... please buy my bird

Category
Other
Price
$600.00
Size
Medium
S. Atlantic (DE, FL, GA, MD, NC, SC, VA, DC, WV)

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
so BV ... I notice that classified posts show up under "new posts" which is great. But my current classified ad doesn't show up. Is it a glitch, or maybe because it's my ad?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
so BV ... I notice that classified posts show up under "new posts" which is great. But my current classified ad doesn't show up. Is it a glitch, or maybe because it's my ad?
If you're talking about the widget on the home page, I changed the New Posts widget to differentiate between new forum posts and new classifieds. There are two tabs at the top of the widget - new forum posts, and new classifieds listings. Your post shows up in the new classifieds listings.

If you're talking about the sub link under the Forums menu (that pulls up all the new posts), I see your new post there.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
That is what I was referring to. I don't see it in my results.
(I do see it under the 'new classifieds' tab. nice addition versus the old "last 7 days" selection)
Ah. If I look a little closer, I don't appear to see any of my own content in the New Posts overview. So it looks like it avoids showing you things you've actually posted (which makes sense - that's not a new post for you).

I do see your Classifieds thread, though, and have verified that normal (non-mod) registered users see it as well.