Quantcast

Texas DH Championship.....

Squasher

Monkey
Aug 20, 2001
K-Ville
Its just outside of Kerville Tx. Bring a hard tail bike, full spsn is not needed. The guy that seems to win it every year is in full spandex riding a XC bike. Not a DH race at all. Just a down the hill crit. :rolleyes:

dirTrat

Chimp
Apr 1, 2002
North Texas(Wichita Falls)
WTF, didn't let me finish! what i was gonna ask is, do you ride a red Turner DHR? thought i saw a post at mtbr the other day, your screen name with red Turner DHR. saw some1 ridding a red DHR at comfort back in march. gonna be posting some pics of a santa cruz s8 i'm just starting to build. just got it back from the powder coaters today(yesterday)candy apple blue, sweet. thanks for the info on the tdhc, if that's all it is ,probably won't be there. joel(hester) mentioned somthing about a race in smithville, any info on that?

thanks
dirTrat

Squasher

Monkey
Aug 20, 2001
K-Ville
Originally posted by dirTrat
WTF, didn't let me finish! what i was gonna ask is, do you ride a red Turner DHR? thought i saw a post at mtbr the other day, your screen name with red Turner DHR. saw some1 ridding a red DHR at comfort back in march. gonna be posting some pics of a santa cruz s8 i'm just starting to build. just got it back from the powder coaters today(yesterday)candy apple blue, sweet. thanks for the info on the tdhc, if that's all it is ,probably won't be there. joel(hester) mentioned somthing about a race in smithville, any info on that?

thanks
dirTrat
Ya, that was me. :D
Cool deal on the S8, that color should be sweet.
The only thing in SmithVille is a run down old DS course.
If your up by Joel, its not worth the time to just drive down for that. Stay at home and build DJ's or something.