Quantcast

Texas DH season opener

bpatterson6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 1, 2004
Colorado
So where can I find more Info, Just so happens that I will be down in Austin Visiting that weekend. DH has my attention.

Thanks.

Crash_Tested

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
wCo
I don't think this is one of the lines for the race but is an example of one of the easier lines out there. Right-click the Link labeled TwinParks. here

mcdurly1

Chimp
Dec 8, 2001
Austin, TX
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check it....
I've got sweet gear lined up for all ya'll racers and spectators for the event March 26-27th. I've got goodies from Fox, like pads, wallets, clothes, etc...
tires from Maxxis, and a bunch of really sweet gear from Tioga like bars, stems, seats, and all of thier new badass tires. Most of this stuff will go to the racers that place 1st-3rd in all the categories, but there will be lots of goodies gettin' thrown out to all the spectators as well. All that is going down on Sunday, but please come out on saturday for the big ride jam and party. bring your camping gear so you can party all night with us. we don't want the police man pullin' ya'll over for DWI or DUI or worse. we have plenty of firewood to burn.(Bonfire) GET ER' DONE!

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
no, i am going to sante fe to ramp there sick jumps for free!

you have school friday?

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
dirt jumps and some dh in albq if the trail is clear.

are you off fri? i am leaving today

bpatterson6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 1, 2004
Colorado
So what are the results and when will pics be posted?
I didn't get to stay long enough to find out the results.
I had a good time. Nice to meet everyone.
Come to MSC for some DH this season.
Enjoy!

geeksher18

Chimp
Oct 23, 2004
San Antonio
Has anyone posted any pics DH or 4X race? There were a lot of cameras. Anyone posted the DH times?
Also, I have heard talk of monthly races at Twin Parks. Any thoughts?

mcdurly1

Chimp
Dec 8, 2001
Austin, TX
ive bot a whole bunch of photos on disk, but I havent done anything with them yet. We will be having monthly events including DH, MTX, and XC short track. Actually we might start having some short track racing weekly for some super hard training races. I will be sure to keep yall posted.