Quantcast

***tgif gmt***

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Happy Friday!! Looks like a good weekend coming up. Got some old friends from my old squadron stopping by, then chores and such this weekend. Kid gets to go to a veteran's conference with his ROTC unit. The Tuskegee Airmen are the keynote speakers. I'm actually jealous of him!

Have a safe weekend and remember to be American, unless you live in AZ, IN or other areas, and turn those clocks back Sat. night.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HELLO MONKEYS. Hasn't stopped raining since Wednesday night. The weekend is looking nice though. It should be a nice, low key weekend involving chores and lots of cooking.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning!
Sitting here with my coffee, taking a sightly low key approach to the day. My work truck up and died on me yesterday so that is in for service. No worries, I figured I'll just drive my car in today. Got dropped off last night from work and find the A4 dead as a doornail. I think it's just the battery, and although it ran fine last time I drove it, that may have been almost a month ago. :disgust:

IF I get either vehicle running today I'm planning on driving to Grand Junction and shuttling some big rocks this weekend. If I cannot, well, hmmm .....

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

It's a chilly one out there for us. I had my little Redskins pullover on this morning as I was headed out to take Colin to school, and my wife said to me as I was walking out the door:"I don't think you have the conditioning to run this." I looked down at my shirt, hung my head and shuffled to the car. Damn....took the wind right out of my sails first thing. Tough lady. :D

May do some digging later on. Got a berm to finish.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Heard on the radio there was 14" of powder up at Wolf Creek Pass this week. Time to go tele ski shopping for my girl.

:)

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
TGIF. My alarm woke me up at midnight and I was totally confused, couldn't figure out where I was, what was going on, or how to turn the alarm off. Turns out Derek had to shut off the power to the house yesterday when he was doing something electrical. That automatically resets my alarm to midnight. It took me 2 hours to calm down and fall back asleep. :(

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all.

My Uncle passed away yesterday after fighting terminal cancer for the last few months. He's no longer in pain. RIP uncle Tom. Doing my best to keep a positive attitude.

My first race since the Sea Otter (and shoulder surgery) is this weekend. New rubber and brake pads for my race bike installed. This should be fun.

I also picked up a copy of the new Goldeneye for the wii. I hope it is as awesome as the original!

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Last edited:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Should be a good weekend. Doing a road ride with RM's own Kidwithbike tomorrow and going to an Indian Diwali show with my son and his Indian girlfriend on Sunday (He is only 3 so still needs daddy to take him).

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
Its coming down good now!

theyre calling for 2-4 tonight plus more tomorrow, but it wasnt supposed to start til 11 tonight so its anyones guess at this point
Oh and the big double window on the second floor is mine.