Quantcast

TGM's v10

toughguymagee

Pretty Boi
Jun 1, 2002
crackhouse down the street
I just got the bike done and wanted to say thanks to rdhring2000 for the nice flat orange paint job and Lumberjack for all of the help with the assembly. I still have to get a new seat/seat post and the bike will be pretty much complete. Its been a long time sice I have been out on the DH rig and I am looking forward to hitting some trails. :love:

Attachments

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
toughguymagee said:
I just got the bike done and wanted to say thanks to rdhring2000 for the nice flat orange paint job and Lumberjack for all of the help with the assembly. I still have to get a new seat/seat post and the bike will be pretty much complete. Its been a long time sice I have been out on the DH rig and I am looking forward to hitting some trails. :love:
Looking nice and bright!!

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Velocity Girl said:
Lookin' good :thumb:

So now when are we going to get it all nice and muddy :D
Good point, that orange will look very nice covered in PNW slime. :D That is when you can call your project complete. :thumb:

toughguymagee

Pretty Boi
Jun 1, 2002
crackhouse down the street
Velocity Girl said:
Lookin' good :thumb:

So now when are we going to get it all nice and muddy :D
I wanna take it out soon. I probably will not have a chance to ride it until after the new year. I will be out of town so I guess I will have to wait. We should plan a lil ride with some of the old gang. :)