Quantcast

Thank god I have scotch

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
The good news is, the laptop is the fun PC, its what I do all my downloading and Internet on For a reason. I just hope I have copied and secured all my raw data from teh Gopro from the last year

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Yeah I know, I have a bunch of random **** on my External, never hooked up the server PC when we moved. I actually had that setup to automatically image my drives once a week, thats truly the way to go, friggin ten minutes and your back with every single program pre installed, and everythign Bueno

I just got it plugged into the router now..... Just need to get the extra moniter and keyboard out now

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
I have OSx version 10.235®†∂ƒ.
Oh DUDE...... I could load up a gif....... Man youd be screwed..... We did one for a project a couple years ago, it loads the Timbucktoo program With a slight modification..... I can control your computer........ Open your drives, move your mouse, turn on webcams...ETC Its funn as hell to set up your buddies with it............... Of course, I would NEVER do it across the web...

****. I have my finished videos, but lost all the raw footage

Was so far able to hack into the laptop, get my resume, quicken info, and some other important docs..... so far so good..... I cant belive I remember how to do this ****

Come on guys I am now on the last glass of scotch, All I have is a new bottle of christian Brothers, I have no stogies to go with..... I need something to mix with it.... what goes with it

Last edited:

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
Oh DUDE...... I could load up a gif....... Man youd be screwed..... We did one for a project a couple years ago, it loads the Timbucktoo program With a slight modification..... I can control your computer........ Open your drives, move your mouse, turn on webcams...ETC Its funn as hell to set up your buddies with it............... Of course, I would NEVER do it across the web...

****. I have my finished videos, but lost all the raw footage

Was so far able to hack into the laptop, get my resume, quicken info, and some other important docs..... so far so good..... I cant belive I remember how to do this ****

Come on guys I am now on the last glass of scotch, All I have is a new bottle of christian Brothers, I have no stogies to go with..... I need something to mix with it.... what goes with it

Are you fond of pot?

I have seen this mac program that you speak of. It is rather awesome. I know they have it in schools so the teachers can see what kids are looking at.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
That got patched way back in.......:think: screw it, I'ma go get drunk too.:thumb:

w00dy

In heaven there is no beer
Jun 18, 2004
that's why we drink it here
Awe ****, I just realized I installed the worng copy of windows...... SOn of a bitch
They're all the wrong copy. Try linux.

You can start up with the ubuntu boot disc and see your hard drive. Excellent way to save files from a f-ed up windows partition. It's all gui based. no scary command line business.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
They're all the wrong copy. Try linux.

You can start up with the ubuntu boot disc and see your hard drive. Excellent way to save files from a f-ed up windows partition. It's all gui based. no scary command line business.
Heh Woddy is DIY to the BONE :rofl:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Perhaps some time without the scotch would have allowed for maintenance of OS and security applications?
Yeah went through that first......this **** got into everything, kept changing protocols everytime you I would get past one, it would change another.... Nasty virus it was......

Man now hat I think about it, you must be getting extra old...Alcohol is always the first tool to be used in a situation like that