Quantcast

Thank God It's Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
Well it's a good thing it's Wednesday night cus LAST night was Tuesday night and after coming home from the beach I was BORED OUT OF MY MIND! I'd love to sit here and chat some more but I just finished my workout and it's LADIES NIGHT at the club! Got my pects, tri's, and bi's all pumped up and now I gotta go excersize my right to go drink beer like a conehead!:D

Dan Ackroid, here's looking at you kid!

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
laura said:
I was picturing this.....

Why LAURA! Now where did you find that picture of me and my wingman!?:D I'm in the blue coat.

That's a much nicer post than others you've posted on me...

And speaking of that, in reference to the pic as well, I guess it's fitting to sing this too you, "please, don't hurt me, don't hurt me, anymore..." BEGIN HEAD NOD!!!

Roxbury ruled!
"I think I broke the window again."

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Chunky Munkey said:

Why LAURA! Now where did you find that picture of me and my wingman!?:D I'm in the blue coat.

And speaking of that, in reference to the pic as well, I guess it's fitting to sing this too you, "please, don't hurt me, don't hurt me, anymore..." BEGIN HEAD NOD!!!

Roxbury ruled!
where is the alcohol in that pic?
where is your roofie colada?

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Chunky Munkey said:

Roxbury ruled!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.