Quantcast

Thank you for the referance

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Which one of you told Dr. Ken how trustworthy I am? Gee thanks.

ATTN: Assistance from you

BUSINESS PROPOSAL/PARTNERSHIP
Dear Sir,
I received very encouraging information about you and how trustworthy you are. I am delighted with such useful information. I am interested in partnership investment programmed with your self/corporation. First permit me to introduce myself as Dr.Kenneth David(B.Sc., M.Sc, .Ph.D) of the native of Cape Town in South-Africa. Presently I am the Senior Chief Executive Accountant with the South-Africa Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources.

Within the Department of Energy where I work as an Executive Senior Accountant and with the Co-operation of four other top officals, we have in our possession as over due payment bills totaling USD$Ten Million (10M), which we want to transfer abroad with the assistance and co-operation of a foreign Company/Individual to receive the said fund on our behalf or a reliable foreign Non-company account to receive such funds. More so, we are handicapped in the circumstance, as the South Africa civil Service Code of conduct does not allow us to operate off-shore account, and our earning is less than $2000 rand equivalent of (our local currency) and the strict stipulations of the Bureau of conduct guidelines and regulations for public/civil servants hence you are important in the whole transaction. This amount USD$10M represents the balance of the contract value executed on behalf of my department by a Foreign Contracting Firm, which we the official over-invoiced deliberately. A contract was awarded to Portuguese Firm worth hundreds Millions of Dollars. In the execution of this project the Portuguese Firm discovered a colossal amount of Limestone in the two sites. We collaborated with the Firm in a mutual Agreement as regard the proceeds of which we have now received our share of $68million USD.

Although the actual Contract cost have been paid to the original contractor. We have in principles gotten approval to remit to any Foreign Bank account you will provide, and cannot introduce or circulate this amount into the South-Africa banking system considering our provisional duties as Civil servant, by filing in an application through the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources here in South Africa, for the transfer of rights and privileges of the Former contractor to you. The above situation prompted my decision to solicit your co-operation to take delivery of the funds into your custody for our proposed investment as i have the authority of my partners will be adequately compensated you with 20% (2,000,000.00). Also your area of specialization is not a hindrance to the successful execution of this transaction. I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that will not disappoint me. If you are not, it will enable me scout for another foreign partner to carry out this deal. I want to assure you that my partner and I are in position to make the payment of this claim possible, provided you can give us a very strong assurance and guarantee that our share will be secured.

Please remember to treat this matter very confidential, discretion no matter what your decision maybe, because we will not comprehend with any form of exposure, as we are still in active Government service. Once again, remember that time is of great essence in this transaction; we have arranged all the necessary procedures in ensuring a smooth process for funds to get to you.

I will also appreciate you contact me once you receive this Mail via my E-Mail account to enable me give you more details on my procedure of getting the funds across to you hitch free. Positive response should accompanied with telephone and fax numbers so I can reach you immediately also. I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation and remain,

With Best Regards

Dr.Dr.Kenneth David(B.Sc., M.Sc, .Ph.D)
Director, project Implementation .
South Africa

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
ooh, "Senior Chief Executive Accountant". a bit redundant even for a 411 scheme imo