Quantcast

Thank you Freida for the headache, RIP

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Oh my aching head. My GF's roomates grandmothers funeral was yesterday. Apparently Freida (that was her name) really liked her booze because there was an post funeral "get as drunk as posssible" celebration of Freida's life (as she would have wanted). Anyway, my GF called me to come over and have a drink with them and when I got there there was every kind of drink you could Imagine. They had the largest bottle of every single kind of expensive alcohol, from $100 bottles of wine, to the huge bottle of Makers Mark and some expensive ass brandy from Venezuela.

Anyway, so... Freida is knockin oh heavens door and I can totally feel it down here in my skull. Ouch, today is gpoing to suck... I feel hazy and queezy and I'm looking at 9 hours of work :blah:

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
golgiaparatus said:
Anyway, so... Freida is knockin oh heavens door and I can totally feel it down here in my skull. Ouch, today is gpoing to suck... I feel hazy and queezy and I'm looking at 9 hours of work :blah:
Sorry to hear about your head. In honor of Freida, I shall dedicate (posthumously) my tumbler of bourbon from last night in celebration of her life.

Hey man, did she live in TX? My great-aunt died last week and that may be how she spelled her name.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Fathead said:
Sorry to hear about your head. In honor of Freida, I shall dedicate (posthumously) my tumbler of bourbon from last night in celebration of her life.

Hey man, did she live in TX? My great-aunt died last week and that may be how she spelled her name.
No man... Oklahoma.

Oh and LL... I already tried that, the Widow isnt even touching this hangover.

J

JRB

Fathead said:

I did spell legitimate wrong. Damn it. Had to use gogli's thread to reply though. I'm not sure to say sorry for Freida, since you are not sure of the name spelling. :think:

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
loco said:
I did spell legitimate wrong. Damn it. Had to use gogli's thread to reply though. I'm not sure to say sorry for Freida, since you are not sure of the name spelling. :think:
Haha. . . I'm glad you caught the barb despite the thread closure.

I looked her up. She had a different spelling. It's hard for me to keep those early-20th-century names straight. The hi-dollah booze wake didn't sound like that side of my family anyway (but one could always hope).

Golgi, in acute cases such as yours I recommend drastic measures. Try a good, greasy taco (chorizo o barbecoa) and a huge Coke or DP.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
llkoolkeg said:
Now THAT is an impressive hangover!
Thats what I'm sayin. No really queezy anymore though, managed to wolf down some doughnut holes and coffee and that fixed my stomach. I think the Widow was able to give me the munchies even through the hangover.

Now all I have is this damn headache... GO ADVIL GO!

J

JRB

I am a little jealous golgi. What, with all these threesomes with models and peace activists from abroad, and now you have attended a death party. Then, I saw how sexy you are laying around for b & w photo shoots. Man I am jealous of your life. Beat on the bongos for me, bro. :D

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
BigMike said:
Alcohol is bad for you

:D
This morning after her 4th trip to the toilet to puke, my GF actually said the oh so famous line... "I'm never drinking again". She was literally twice as phuked up as I was last night. She fell over twice just standing in one place, it was classic.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
loco said:
I am a little jealous golgi. What, with all these threesomes with models and peace activists from abroad, and now you have attended a death party. Then, I saw how sexy you are laying around for b & w photo shoots. Man I am jealous of your life. Beat on the bongos for me, bro. :D
Hmm, models, peaceactivists/missionaries, okay... but threesomes? Damnit, I cant remember that one, youd think I would too. Oh well, I'm sure I had a good time.

BTW Sitting in wif band on Sat night after a long day of tripping my ass off (aww jeah)... that song will be for you mang, all for you. I believe they want me to sit in on a cover of the "The Chicken" by Jaco Pastoreus, they always feature me on that funky ass tune.

J

JRB

golgiaparatus said:
Hmm, models, peaceactivists/missionaries, okay... but threesomes? Damnit, I cant remember that one, youd think I would too. Oh well, I'm sure I had a good time.

BTW Sitting in wif band on Sat night after a long day of tripping my ass off (aww jeah)... that song will be for you mang, all for you. I believe they want me to sit in on a cover of the "The Chicken" by Jaco Pastoreus, they always feature me on that funky ass tune.
Cool - yeh it was likely stosh's threesomes that have me confused. There have been so many.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
loco said:
What, with all these threesomes with models and peace activists from abroad, and now you have attended a death party. Then, I saw how sexy you are laying around for b & w photo shoots. Man I am jealous of your life.
dude! golgi's like Derek Zoolander! ..."now if you'll excuse me, i've got a post-funeral party to attend.."

:blah:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco said:

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Wow you are just on fire...did you study while I was away?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
golgiaparatus said:
This morning after her 4th trip to the toilet to puke, my GF actually said the oh so famous line... "I'm never drinking again". She was literally twice as phuked up as I was last night. She fell over twice just standing in one place, it was classic.

I've got a sinus headache...which is much like a hangover headache...and just reading this thread is making me think I'm hung over too...:blah:

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
dh girlie said:
HAHAHAHAH! I wonder if he delivered a 'eugoogely'!
"Freida was like a sista to me. And I don't mean like a real sister, like the way black people say it....which is more meaningful I think"

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
dh girlie said:
HAHAHAHAH! I wonder if he delivered a 'eugoogely'!
I saw that movie after you told me it was a must... phucking hilario-tastic.

And since you opened my eyes to that movie to me, its my turn to do the same for you. You need to see, "They Live". Its a serious movie that they made in the 80s, but the super bad 1 liners and the bad acting and horrible story line and special effects actually makes it a comedy classic. I guarentee you will like it...

Ill give you an Idea of what you arew in for: Starring none other than Roddy Piper... its Rowdy Roddy Piper the WWF wrestler from back in the day and yes there is a fight scene. I shot beer out my nose during that scene.

I'll leave you with this: "I have come here to chew bubblegun and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum", fvck yeah!!!!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
golgiaparatus said:
I saw that movie after you told me it was a must... phucking hilario-tastic.

And since you opened my eyes to that movie to me, its my turn to do the same for you. You need to see, "They Live". Its a serious movie that they made in the 80s, but the super bad 1 liners and the bad acting and horrible story line and special effects actually makes it a comedy classic. I guarentee you will like it...

Ill give you an Idea of what you arew in for: Starring none other than Roddy Piper... its Rowdy Roddy Piper the WWF wrestler from back in the day and yes there is a fight scene. I shot beer out my nose during that scene.

I'll leave you with this: "I have come here to chew bubblegun and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum", fvck yeah!!!!
Glad you liked it...I'll check out They Live when I get a chance...

J

JRB

I feel compelled to share this - I just sent it to dh girlie in a PM yesterday for a laugh -

Golgi is right on time with this thread

Derek Zoolander: Oh, I thought you were going to tell me what a bad eugoogalizor I am.
Matilda: What?
Derek Zoolander: A eugoogalizor, one who speaks at funerals. Or did you think I'd be too stupid to know what a eugoogoly was?