Quantcast

Thank you officer

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
I had a nice chat with the sheriff today. He was writing a $250 illegal parking ticket to a hummer without handicap tags in a handicap parking spot at the super market.:busted::busted::busted:

Oh, he had him parked in, too. I think he was waiting for the driver to come back.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
I had a nice chat with the sheriff today. He was writing a $250 illegal parking ticket to a hummer without handicap tags in a handicap parking spot at the super market.:busted::busted::busted:

Oh, he had him parked in, too. I think he was waiting for the driver to come back.
SWEEEET! I think having a hummer is grounds for a ticket in and of it's self.

RaindogT

Monkey
Dec 22, 2005
Kansas City
(Self-edited for content)

Theres a particular website regarding the H2 that I rather like-- most will know about it, for those of you who don't; pm me....
Not sure if it would be grounds for dismissal to link to it here...

RaindogT

Monkey
Dec 22, 2005
Kansas City
I'm a block head and originally posted a link, and then thought about it-- technically, it could violate user terms.... IDK better to be safe than sorry...

RaindogT

Monkey
Dec 22, 2005
Kansas City
BINGO! I didn't know if it was considered alright to link to it...

I work outdoors and I may be in for a long winter-- didn't want to go getting myself booted.....

RM might just keep me sane:lighten:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Just to be fair, ATOMIC was replying to a post about how guys who drive Hummers are ghey. It's not like his comment was out of left field... just balancing the idiocy from the other side.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Ya, it's a tahoe in yuppie disguise.
to be fair, the H3 isn't a tahoe in disguise: that's the H2 you're thinking of.

the H3 is a chevy colorado compact pickup at heart... still gets abysmal gas mileage nonetheless.