Quantcast

Thanks for the help guys!!!! Pairs Mt DH Race Course

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Just wanted to say thanks to all that showed up this past Sat to help out with the dig day on the Paris Mt DH Course. Special thanks to the Jeff and John (AKA Kill Brothers) and Callie for coming down from Charlotte to help build. About 14 of us all together. Great turnout.....

We got a lot done, by adding in 3 more berms that are well placed and mid way down a big water drain that acts as a 6+ foot Rock Garden as well. 4 to 5 more water erosion run outs were also put in to help with the water problems the trail has. Sorry I didn't take any pictures to show the work. I hope Brad did????

The race is less than a month out and have to say everything is coming together very well. We did a few runs done the Mt yesterday to see how the work turned out for riding and can say its perfect.... It was great to see a young boy (Maybe 12 or 14) riding down the hill and being coached by his father getting ready for the race. I am glad to see more young riders wanting to get involved in our sport.

Hope to see you all there:
www.parismountaindh.com

Cecil :cheers:

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Cecil, no problem mang! Thanx again for your hospitality. Was a good weekend, it was nice to meet your wife and little boy, Mason is a riot, definatley all about bikes, I can still hear him "bike, bike, bike". It was great getting to see the course up close while working on it, pictures I have seen do it no justice, Saturday when we were walking it scoping lines, and then riding Sunday, it changes completly when your trying to pin it down the hill, rocky and rooty for sure, will be my first race, Im really looking forward to it. So ahhhhhhh, come out with NY Joe, and ride Wilsons this weekend? Oh and I know your wife got you one of those sheep toy's, she just hid it till we left!!:busted: